The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
See thats why I posted her tweets yesterday because I vaguely remember that Raqi was suppose to be “managing” Cyn’s music career and that was around the time they broke up. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

Raqi been trying to get this nicca out the paint for almost a decade, maybe. She is ONE bird I can believe who might just be upset that she ain't get no Vitamin D :russ:

She's attached herself to Tahiry, Kaylin, and now Cyn. And is always right at the tail end of some of these situations to extend the fukkery lol.

Part of me was almost starting to believe those docs were fake but if it was actually real joe got way bigger problems than the dog shyt and it’s weird that people are ignoring that.

I honestly don’t give a fukk about him jerking off his dogs, it sounds funny but it shouldn’t;t the headlining topic when he was accused of being inappropriate with his child, an unfit father, an abuser, and a drug addict. The other shyt about stalking and the maid sounds like some Tyler perry villain shyt.

Not goood

Yeah, that was something that made my antennas act a lil funny----if he traded in 1-2 addictions for different ones and is somewhere wylin' out like what was described. :picard:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
I have a dog who I love an irrational amount, but the thought of me jerkin my lil bro’s 3rd leg like that has me :mjtf:

That being said Cyn putting that in a court doc is :shaq2:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I understand Joe isn't likeable to a lot of people but taking into account everything, you guys really think they should have given up ownership?

With as much baggage that Joe is carrying around he should have took the guaranteed money

If my ownership can’t generate more money than what someone is willing to pay me how valuable is that ownership?