The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
He damn near hemmed Rory up though and made him address some shyt that was allegedly AROUND, not even what he did himself. Made him take heat for his homeboi on the humble.

Yeah but when you ever heard joe not a dress something on the pod every accusation all the shyt they say about him on the pod he addresses head on. He just went at tahiry head on on the pod. This one time that he doesn’t do it shouldn’t be a problem. And that Rory shyt doesn’t compare that was his mans this about joe and his son and baby mama. If he made Rory talk about allegations of bea No matter what route he took someone would have been upset.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
But joe tip toes around any akademiks issues for some reason, even though he gives “duke” a platform all the time and relentlessly shyts on his co hosts/friends...,but Adam who actually always shouts out and supports joes podcast every week is an integrity problem to him? Because he gives a famous thot a platform? The same kinda thots That joe and them discuss on every episode (up until now when all of a sudden he doesn’t care about that corner of the club) Lol

joe picks the wrong battles..and I’m a fan of him and the podcast (also Adam and no jumper)

Akademiks actually really respects Joe. And I'm sure them just being in close proximity helped both of them understand where the other was coming from.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I need a "low quality post" banner added to the above reply. @Houston911 @Barnett114
Why? I’m sure after shaq left and he was a certified loser and coming off the rape case and loss all his endorsements people wondered why would you be a fan. :yeshrug: But it was all a smear campaign and he pushed thru. Hopefully budden does the same

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Joe did what Joe always does and went scorched earth.

E5-B4-FC62-725-F-4291-B330-36-AEEACB94-BB.jpg
Sounds worse as a headline than it did on the pod

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I would have let this shyt try an blow over instead of hopping on live tho.

The people who fukk with joe gonna stick around

Gonna be hard getting new listeners though.

I can imagine the conversation

yeah I listen to the joe budden pod

the nikka who fondle dogs

:mjcry:

yea

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
What he say about Raqi?

I know someone recorded it

I'm sure someone did but he ain't say much. He was on and off pretty fukking quick. The main points that he wanted to convey were:

- Raqi was the one who leaked the tapes and documents
- Raqi and Cyn were "fake friends" and Raqi was the one laughing in the bg on the tapes
- How Raqi kept contacting Joe to negotiate on Cyn's behalf when they were going thru it
- He reiterated again how he never fukked Raqi or was in a relationship with her
- How Cyn and Raqi fell out and Cyn came to her senses
- He thought Cyn would come to his defense yesterday but instead all she said was Raqi was like a sister to her
- He doesn't fukk dogs :pachaha:
- Blogs can do whatever they want
- He doesn't fukk dogs :mjlol:
- Snoh and Brandy will want nothing to do with him now :mjcry:
- This is very nasty stuff. Very ghetto, etc.
- Cyn should have jumped on live, no makeup, hair dis shelved to defend him immediately.
- Lex was with him right this sec
- The documents are real but they are only lawyer docs and not court docs cuz Cyn and him agreed to handle it out of court until this mess happend

She need to fire whatever Dyckman lawyer out of a nail shop drew those papers up tho :russ:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Wait, what's this about fukking dogs or whatever? Is it about him talking about how he masturbates his dogs? Idk if that was a joke or not but when he said that on the pod, everybody was a lil weirded out.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Wait, what's this about fukking dogs or whatever? Is it about him talking about how he masturbates his dogs? Idk if that was a joke or not but when he said that on the pod, everybody was a lil weirded out.

Yeah, that, lol.

It resurfaced b/c Cyn put it in documents she was set to originally submit to the courts in regards to custody & child support for Lex. Documents leaked yesterday by way of Raqi allegedly. She tried to frame it like it was an indictment of his personality and questionable behavior that leads credence as why he needs supervised visitation with Lex.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Joe looks bad, all that liquor got him starting to look puffy in the face like Akademiks lol :mjlol:

For real though he might need to get some help. He even took a drink while he was on live :francis:

for his sake he needs to pivot to a new bag within a year of the spotify contract bein up or hes gonna go on a Don Draper like bender

Last edited:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Yeah, that, lol.

It resurfaced b/c Cyn put it in documents she was set to originally submit to the courts in regards to custody & child support for Lex. Documents leaked yesterday by way of Raqi allegedly. She tried to frame it was it's a indictment of his personality and questionable behavior that leads credence as why he needs supervised visitation with Lex.

Jesus christ lol. They getting him out the paint. Link to the docs? Curious what else is in there.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Yeah, that, lol.

It resurfaced b/c Cyn put it in documents she was set to originally submit to the courts in regards to custody & child support for Lex. Documents leaked yesterday by way of Raqi allegedly. She tried to frame it like it was an indictment of his personality and questionable behavior that leads credence as why he needs supervised visitation with Lex.
See thats why I posted her tweets yesterday because I vaguely remember that Raqi was suppose to be “managing” Cyn’s music career and that was around the time they broke up. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm sure someone did but he ain't say much. He was on and off pretty fukking quick. The main points that he wanted to convey were:

- Raqi was the one who leaked the tapes and documents
- Raqi and Cyn were "fake friends" and Raqi was the one laughing in the bg on the tapes
- How Raqi kept contacting Joe to negotiate on Cyn's behalf when they were going thru it
- He reiterated again how he never fukked Raqi or was in a relationship with her
- How Cyn and Raqi fell out and Cyn came to her senses
- He thought Cyn would come to his defense yesterday but instead all she said was Raqi was like a sister to her
- He doesn't fukk dogs :pachaha:
- Blogs can do whatever they want
- He doesn't fukk dogs :mjlol:
- Snoh and Brandy will want nothing to do with him now :mjcry:
- This is very nasty stuff. Very ghetto, etc.
- Cyn should have jumped on live, no makeup, hair dis shelved to defend him immediately.
- Lex was with him right this sec
- The documents are real but they are only lawyer docs and not court docs cuz Cyn and him agreed to handle it out of court until this mess happend

She need to fire whatever Dyckman lawyer out of a nail shop drew those papers up tho :russ:

Part of me was almost starting to believe those docs were fake but if it was actually real joe got way bigger problems than the dog shyt and it’s weird that people are ignoring that.

I honestly don’t give a fukk about him jerking off his dogs, it sounds funny but it shouldn’t;t the headlining topic when he was accused of being inappropriate with his child, an unfit father, an abuser, and a drug addict. The other shyt about stalking and the maid sounds like some Tyler perry villain shyt. I never thought he got the driver because he was constantly under the influence i thought he got it because of some baller shyt. It’s all starting to get nasty. And the story bout how his last car got stolen with rorys shoes in it. He probably forgot where he left that shyt or crashed it.

Not goood