this nikka hasn't learned a fukking thing

HOLY shyt.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Man this is sad. I hate to see this.

He airing out Raqi. I guess she's another nasty/cancerous woman.

First its Tahiry, then Raqi.

Its EVERYONE'S fault but yours right Joe?

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Bruh people have to do what they have to do to survive. People take money from their 401k all the time.

They made it seem like the market was gonna keep tanking and everyone was starving.

Let’s say ONE person took their advice to heart and pulled $ out of their 401k, incurred all the taxes and additional fees for an early pull.

THEN they watched the market go right back up and they not only got shorted, :comeon:but took a huge ass loss by pulling it and getting extra taxed :unimpressed:

You can’t defend that shyt that’s downright irresponsible to any listener dumb enough to actually listen to their advice on real shyt.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
That's sucka shyt unless he's gonna just be laid back, smoking hookah to oldies. Don't run from the pod then run to live lol.

No need to put it on the pod and put Rory mal and parks in it, shyt probably makes them uncomfortable too. I doubt they wanna sit there for 2 hours listening to joe a dress his accusations again

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
No need to put it on the pod and put Rory mal and parks in it shyt probably makes them uncomfortable too. I doubt they wanna sit there for 2 hours listening to joe a dress his accusations again

He damn near hemmed Rory up though and made him address some shyt that he was allegedly AROUND, not even what he did himself. Made him take heat for his homeboi on the humble.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

On the real tho, I know how he feel about his dogs so I'm sure this hurts even more than the exes resurfacing. But some shyt you just dont do/talk about lol. Same shyt nikkas will laugh with you at a year ago can be the same shyt mf's used to "convict" you a year later.

Im sure he salty about those court docs too and his implications as a father. Passing out drunk wit Lex just crying for hours would not be a good look obv. Cyn was on some hoe shyt for that he kissed Lex in the mouth shyt tho. Id never do it and don't subscribe to it & find it weird whether its him or Tom Brady, but you don't say no shyt like that and try to frame it a way unless you got proof. He always known what he's getting into tho. Part of being a self destructive personality. :manny:
Honestly, homies problem fr is that he thought he could find a woman of worth on the set of a Mona Scott reality TV show :stopitslime:

Homie tried to wife Tahiry bird self and couldn’t even seal the deal, then he goes and tries to have a family with even more of a bird wit ex lesbian/jump off cyn santana......homie addicted to fat asses with no due diligence......:snoop:

but it would also help if he wouldn’t think everything he does is funny....cuz they may laugh but watchin someone fondle a dog (if he did it) is disturbing ....nobody wit that shyt

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Man this is sad. I hate to see this.

He airing out Raqi. I guess she's another nasty/cancerous woman.

First its Tahiry, then Raqi.

Its EVERYONE'S fault but yours right Joe?

What he say about Raqi?