The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs get quiet when you start talking ownership and trademarks...lowkey they get pissed :mjlol: cuz at the end of the day.. thats all that matters

I thought he was just joking. The fact that he actually did that shyt regularly got me :dead:

cyn adding it in court documents is even funnier

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Gah damn :mjlol:....nikka gettin wrapped up for fondling dog nuts

tenor.gif

On the real tho, I know how he feel about his dogs so I'm sure this hurts even more than the exes resurfacing. But some shyt you just dont do/talk about lol. Same shyt nikkas will laugh with you at a year ago can be the same shyt mf's used to "convict" you a year later.

Im sure he salty about those court docs too and his implications as a father. Passing out drunk wit Lex just crying for hours would not be a good look obv. Cyn was on some hoe shyt for that he kissed Lex in the mouth shyt tho. Id never do it and don't subscribe to it & find it weird whether its him or Tom Brady, but you don't say no shyt like that and try to frame it a way unless you got proof. He always known what he's getting into tho. Part of being a self destructive personality. :manny:

Daps
Came in her for just that reason.....Joey out here touchin doggy dikk or what:scust:.......has he spoke of these allegations :gucci:?

I wouldn't speak on them let people believe what they want to believe .... especially if it anit try. At this point what's the reason for speaking of people are going to find a problem with everything you say or do .....????

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1. Smear campaigns are rooted in lies and persuasive misinformation...it's not a smear campaign if you actually did the stuff. You smeared yourself, pause.

2. Who did it? Tahiry? Charlamagne? His baby moms? Spotify? Give the conspiracy legs, name the culprit.

3. He was on a Spotify smear campaign himself from what I saw, prior to all of this...just like he went on a Def Jam smear campaign when he thought he was worth more than he was. Just like he went on a Complex smear campaign when he thought he was worth more than he was. Etc... I think the only reason he hasn't tried to shyt on Revolt is because he knows Diddy would mash on him professionally

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
One has nothing to do with the other, let's be fair. Joe is fukked in the head, but they're right that Adam22 has no integrity giving those girls a platform.

But joe tip toes around any akademiks issues for some reason, even though he gives “duke” a platform all the time and relentlessly shyts on his co hosts/friends...,but Adam who actually always shouts out and supports joes podcast every week is an integrity problem to him? Because he gives a famous thot a platform? The same kinda thots That joe and them discuss on every episode (up until now when all of a sudden he doesn’t care about that corner of the club) Lol

joe picks the wrong battles..and I’m a fan of him and the podcast (also Adam and no jumper)

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Low Quality Posting
It's still amazing to me Joe Buttons still has stans that will defend dude through anything. Breh don't even make music anymore. Mood Muzik must have gotten some of you through life. :wow:
I’m sure people said the same about the guy in your avi brother :ehh: for a long time

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Idk he called him out cause he was slandering him on Twitter and on tbc lol.
But he specifically mentioned the HBO shyt and iheartmedia starting a podcast division and how it’s a “conflict of interest” (I don’t really understand how but whatever). Joe is good friends with Mandy from Whorible Decisions, unless they did all this shyt in a week, he probably knew this was coming for over a month. That’s why he kept saying “we’re not fighting the same fight”.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
I understand Joe isn't likeable to a lot of people but taking into account everything, you guys really think they should have given up ownership?

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I understand Joe isn't likeable to a lot of people but taking into account everything, you guys really think they should have given up ownership?
He isn't doing ads or having more guest episodes, offers the show for free on youtube, has other ventures, etc. How else would a corporation make money off of a product that refuses to do anything else to generate money?

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
He isn't doing ads or having more guest episodes, offers the show for free on youtube, has other ventures, etc. How else would a corporation make money off of a product that refuses to do anything else to generate money?

Answered with another question :ehh: