The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did burn bridge

if I say no offense to you but you’re a fukk boy does no offense prevent you from being offended?

exactly...idk how ppl fall for that fake ass double talk

“I mean no disrespect...”

then proceed to say the most disrespectful shyt

then hit you up with “but I said no disrespect :whoa:

when you respond accordingly lol smh

Brehs out here bugging thinking that bridge isn't toasted.

Breh spent about a solid five hours shytting on them basically on the company dime, since he did it on the podcast while still under paid exclusivity.

Breh was just on the podcast LAST WEEK talking about how he hopes their stock fails, since he's not doing business with them.

Every episode over the last few months has mentioned that they can't wait to get the fukk off Spotify like they're the Lox trying to drop a fridge on Puff.

This has been a week of nearly unprecedented Ls for him, though. He's getting sweat off of a small army of exes, AND the guy you don't really fukk with appears to have done what you said were trying to do. Tweeting "Joe Budden is a network" at Charlamane is looking not so great right now. :huhldup:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I wish they announced this yesterday so Buddens would have to address it while doing his whole “I lost my smile” “feel bad for me because I’m a bytch beating junkie weirdo that performs sex acts on dogs” routine...would be good for laughs
Yeah, I’m waiting for the second show Saturday to see his thoughts, because he was pushing that “you’re just a worker” angle on charlamagne during his rants, just for CTG to reveal this deal.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Yeah, I’m waiting for the second show Saturday to see his thoughts, because he was pushing that “you’re just a worker” angle on charlamagne during his rants, just for CTG to reveal this deal.

I'm not hating on Char bc this is a big deal, but Char is still a worker for iHeartRadio :hubie:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlamagne was probably laughing his ass of the whole time Joe was going on his rant knowing he was about to announce his deal a week later. Joe was right, they're not fighting the same fight, Joe getting his ass kicked in his fight right now.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Mal has always been a better 6th man. This wouldn't survive long term but in a pinch these three can carry episodes. That one episode in 2018 wasn't bad at all.

They will be back. Unfortunately like I said, they may need to take some time to regroup.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Came in her for just that reason.....Joey out here touchin doggy dikk or what:scust:.......has he spoke of these allegations :gucci:?

He threw it a bar during the music intro in which you could tell he was audibly hurt even though he tried to laugh about it.

"They tried to say I hurt a dog, man :mjcry:"

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
This dog shyt is the biggest crock of fake outrage I've ever fukking seen. Black people don't give a fukk.. white people might be mortified.. but black people really just cringe and keep it moving.

Its over a year old too! I dont think he's full of shyt when it comes to the integrity shyt. I think they are fairly honest (other than when Rory gets into his yes man bag) and thats while I listen. Nobody fukking cares about Celina Powell so I feel him there.. I'm not black, and while I think he's a fukking weirdo, after that episode I was still a listener! Who really cancels anyone, anyway? As far as I'm concerned only the law can cancel you.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Cacs get quiet when you start talking ownership and trademarks...lowkey they get pissed :mjlol: cuz at the end of the day.. thats all that matters

Edub

Veteran
Daps
He threw it a bar during the music intro in which you could tell he was audibly hurt even though he tried to laugh about it.

"They tried to say I hurt a dog, man :mjcry:"
Gah damn :mjlol:....nikka gettin wrapped up for fondling dog nuts

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Guys, there’s no way Joe didn’t know what charlamagne was doing before he called him out on the podcast. I feel like thats why he did it.