The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Joe was getting props for schooling Charlamagne 2 weeks ago. Now Charlamagne has a podcast network with some of the biggest black podcasts under him meanwhile Joe is embroil in abuse and bestiality allegations. You hate to see it.

Came in her for just that reason.....Joey out here touchin doggy dikk or what:scust:.......has he spoke of these allegations :gucci:?

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

that sneak diss :wow:

Joe is really Dame, while CTG is Jigga, you hate to see it

I wish they announced this yesterday so Buddens would have to address it while doing his whole “I lost my smile” “feel bad for me because I’m a bytch beating junkie weirdo that performs sex acts on dogs” routine...would be good for laughs

ItsTheRoc

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Uptown Baby!
I feel Joe...Hes rich already, and he's tryna hit mogul status...But he knows his worth and won't settle...CTG is wayyy underpaid for bfast club...Joes willing to die on this hill of more ownership and control, and has enough money to not rush and sign with anyone....Like Kiss said, " I guess I'm stuck wit, with I'm stuck with, cuz I dont suck dikk"

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Facts. Biggs from Rocafella (coincidentally, Mal's brother) has a saying..."the relationship is more important than the deal." Not being able to come to an agreement business wise doesn't mean you should go out of your way to publicly burn a bridge because who knows what the future holds.

Joe didn't burn the Spotify bridge, though. He went out of his way to make sure that the rants were prefaced by him saying that there's no bad blood and that he and Spotify could do business in the future with no problems.

The rants are Joe's bread and butter. That's why he's a successful podcaster

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Joe didn't burn the Spotify bridge, though. He went out of his way to make sure that the rants were prefaced by him saying that there's no bad blood and that he and Spotify could do business in the future with no problems.

The rants are Joe's bread and butter. That's why he's a successful podcaster
He did burn bridge

if I say no offense to you but you’re a fukk boy does no offense prevent you from being offended?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
He did burn bridge

if I say no offense to you but you’re a fukk boy does no offense prevent you from being offended?
If we have a working relationship and you're speaking about work, then no. It's not a personal attack.

You gotta be able to separate the two.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He did burn bridge

exactly...idk how ppl fall for that fake ass double talk

“I mean no disrespect...”

then proceed to say the most disrespectful shyt

then hit you up with “but I said no disrespect :whoa:

when you respond accordingly lol smh