The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
I noticed on CTG's podcast network it listed "ALL THE SMOKE" w/Matt Barnes only?? Did Stephen Jackson and Matt Barnes split? And it's only Matt Barnes doing All The Smoke now?

I don’t see anything saying they split, could just be bad journalism. Same way they listed the 85 South Show as Karlous, DC and Clayton instead of Chico.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I remember in late March when the market dropped they were halfway advocating for people pulling their 401ks if they needed cash to be safe :picard:

I’m all for them just shootin off the cuff but every now and then they’ll get on some shyt that’s almost irresponsible cause of how dumb it is.
Bruh people have to do what they have to do to survive. People take money from their 401k all the time.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Man if charlamagne offered Rory and mal a podcast on the low you think they would take it ?

that shyt would be some art of war type shyt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man if charlamagne offered Rory and mal a podcast on the low you think they would take it ?

I think you are already witnessing “some art of war type shyt” with the timing/announcement of this deal

signing rory and mal to do a boring ass podcast when it serves him absolutely no purpose would be the opposite of that

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
Mal killing me with this "voting is useless" rhetoric.

The argument of saying "we were talking about voting thirty years ago, what happened" doesn't make sense when you realize that even with concerted campaigns, people still don't go out and vote. And it's primarily because of people like Mal who believe that their vote will never matter.

those are the segments i fast forward thru

not tryna listen to a buncha idiots try to give any sort of opinions on shyt they know nothing about

they would all get washed with their apathetic political debates by a 10th grader

rory actually been gettin kinda in his bag the last few months of the podcast to me, i feel like hes the only one that will go out on the ledge with joe, or on his own sometimes and clown himself or tell embarrassing stories for the laughs.

i dunno if id listen to a solely rory podcast, but i might if its just him talking about goofy industry shyt and clownin and maybe interviewing artists

mal got the personality of a brick wall on the podcast tho, im sure hes cool in real life, but you forget hes even there for 20-30 minutes at a time every episode. he plays devils advocate for the dumbest things, and tries to diplomatically sit on the fence for every topic

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Charlemagne just created a black podcast network with iHeartMedia with like 15 plus black podcasts including All The Smoke, Drink Champs and Whorible Decisions.

Thats cool. But who owns the rights? Who owns the Trademark? Who is the owns the registered ®? Who getting the Splits :usure:

These are the questions that i need answered before i clap to hard

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That would be like Envy and Angela Yee going to do something without Charlamagne, lol, yall are only eating at all because of the main guy (Charlamagne/Budden), yall have no redeeming qualities on your own.