Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Charlemagne just created a black podcast network with iHeartMedia with like 15 plus black podcasts including All The Smoke, Drink Champs and Whorible Decisions.
I lowkey think that CTG has been telling Joe to play the long game but Joe pride wont allow it, anybody not going for the jugular all at once is sellout to Joe.
Char will probably end up creating the multimedia hub that Joe talks about but doesn’t have the relationship or raport to get done becomes he storms out of every company
:manny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
very interesting...assuming this is not in conjunction with Loud Speakers Network and Chris Morrow (Combat Jack's old partner)? I didn't see Brilliant Idiots on the list, so is that coming to an end if it stays on Loud Speakers?

I thought I heard ‘brilliant idiots’ got deaded a long time ago

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
now joe want's to be serious and have a pity party with the monotone voice. he shyts on everyone on the pod when they get "deep or in their feelings" and says he's not interested in that shyt, but it's ok if he does. he's trying to get be manipulative and hopefully gain sympathy by acting down, so all these issues that were brought up go away. he's going to be tweeting and responding to the "are you ok" / "stay strong" tweets all day watch.

He would mercilessly go at Logic...

Call all kinda people nasty...

And now? you quiet on a 90 min podcast? Nah nikka!

:ufdup:

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I lowkey think that CTG has been telling Joe to play the long game but Joe pride wont allow it, anybody not going for the jugular all at once is sellout to Joe.
Char will probably end up creating the multimedia hub that Joe talks about but doesn’t have the relationship or raport to get done becomes he storms out of every company
building relationships is everything

ctg has it
joe doesnt

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Naaa...they've continued uploading episodes every Thursday. They didn't upload one last week, but i was assuming it was because Cthagod was on vacation.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

I assume they are still going, unless they just stopped. They've been dropping episodes as recently as a few weeks ago

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
building relationships is everything

ctg has it
joe doesnt

Facts. Biggs from Rocafella (coincidentally, Mal's brother) has a saying..."the relationship is more important than the deal." Not being able to come to an agreement business wise doesn't mean you should go out of your way to publicly burn a bridge because who knows what the future holds.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed on CTG's podcast network it listed "ALL THE SMOKE" w/Matt Barnes only?? Did Stephen Jackson and Matt Barnes split? And it's only Matt Barnes doing All The Smoke now?

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlemagne just created a black podcast network with iHeartMedia with like 15 plus black podcasts including All The Smoke, Drink Champs and Whorible Decisions.
Joe was getting props for schooling Charlamagne 2 weeks ago. Now Charlamagne has a podcast network with some of the biggest black podcasts under him meanwhile Joe is embroil in abuse and bestiality allegations. You hate to see it.