The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
This was a really good episode

Mal Needs to get a mic and his directors chair, scroll the shaderoom and give takes to the mirror, record himself and listen back on the daily. He needs become a better podder
i havent listened to the podcast since the pandemic started but this got me weak, its sad mal has gotten worse from what yall saying but is savon still terrible wit fact checking n overall preparedness? :lupe:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
i havent listened to the podcast since the pandemic started but this got me weak, its sad mal has gotten worse from what yall saying but is savon still terrible wit fact checking n overall preparedness? :lupe:
Savon is savon but there’s no way Mal is putting in any kind of work to improve. He says the same shyt for every topic.

He has to listen to his takes and ask himself” would anyone pay to hear this?”

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Parks just seems like he reads more than a headline and will actually google things from time to time

I’m always amazed at how much Joe mispronounces stuff that’s been in the news which shows he’s not really doing any research
Parks is def the most informed person on the pod. Noticing he's not letting Mal get bullshyt off as much any more

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Parks is def the most informed person on the pod. Noticing he's not letting Mal get bullshyt off as much any more

For all their talk about the value of creators and whatnot, Parks seems to be the only person that truly understands the influence they (for better or worse) have with some of their listeners. He at least tries to balance bout Mal's bullshyt, or at least throw out a common sense adlib when they say some reckless ass shyt.

Just wish he knew more about the stock market, so the stock talk from last episode wasn't so bad. :francis:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I think Starz is definitely cutting the check to the pod. From the weekly Power breakdown to now forcing P-Town into the discussion every week.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I think Starz is definitely cutting the check to the pod. From the weekly Power breakdown to now forcing P-Town into the discussion every week.
Yea it ain’t like power and p valley ain’t been the biggest black shows on tv in a minute :pachaha: shyt got brought up at a bbq yesterday and my 70+ relatives as taking bout it :skip:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was looking forward to the JOE + Brandy jokes but if she read those dog fukking tweets it’s over for son.:francis:

Sounded like she was feelin son for a second.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Episode 379 | "Different Corners of the Club" - The Joe Budden Podcast with Rory & Mal
On this episode: The guys discuss podcasts starting a union (35:45), they congratulates Big Sean on projected number 1 album (39:00), 6ix9ine flops (41:10), Travis Scott's collaboration with McDonalds (60:15) and more!
Sleeper Picks
Rory | Reggie - “SOUTHSIDE FADE”
Mal | Conway The Machine - “Lemon” (Ft. Method Man)
Parks | GQ - “Big Lutha”

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Episode 379 | "Different Corners of the Club" - The Joe Budden Podcast with Rory & Mal
On this episode: The guys discuss podcasts starting a union (35:45), they congratulates Big Sean on projected number 1 album (39:00), 6ix9ine flops (41:10), Travis Scott's collaboration with McDonalds (60:15) and more!
Sleeper Picks
Rory | Reggie - “SOUTHSIDE FADE”
Mal | Conway The Machine - “Lemon” (Ft. Method Man)
Parks | GQ - “Big Lutha”

Oh so he just gonna ignore all that shyt that came out :pachaha:

Edit: An hour and 39 minute episode :mjlol: