The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a podcast about 4 nikkas shooting the shyt, and you're mad they don't know what the fukk they're talking about every time they speak?

you expect them to go from normal human beings to walking encyclopedias just cause they got a podcast? :dwillhuh:

it's a podcast not a news channel :dwillhuh:

podcast is not synonymous with the spreading of misinformation...it’s why it will never hit the “next level” that he claims he wants to take it to and why he’ll never get the deal he seeks for it if they’re gonna continue shoveling the same shyt and not actually making “next level” changes...get mad tho at honest criticism from fans of the show who want more instead of just being happy it’s there

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
podcast is not synonymous with the spreading of misinformation...it’s why it will never hit the “next level” that he claims he wants to take it to and why he’ll never get the deal he seeks for it if they’re gonna continue shoveling the same shyt and not actually making “next level” changes...get mad tho at honest criticism from fans of the show who want more instead of just being happy it’s there

1. Go into detail about these "next level changes"
  2. LMAO @ calling someone "kind of like trump" and being considered a "fan" giving "honest criticism". With fans like that who needs enemies

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn, y’all really be getting hurt over any criticism people have for joe.

I just said I enjoy the podcast more when they’re going off script and clowning rather than trying to be political or deep simply for the fact that they don’t do research on the shyt they try to deep dive into. What value does that have for us if they are going on long convo’s about shyt they have no clue about?

Tell us about dyckman in 2012 and the star tenders, thats what i came for and some call in’s.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Damn, y’all really be getting hurt over any criticism people have for joe.

I just said I enjoy the podcast more when they’re going off script and clowning rather than trying to be political or deep simply for the fact that they don’t do research on the shyt they try to deep dive into. What value does that have for us if they are going on long convo’s about shyt they have no clue about?

Tell us about dyckman in 2012 and the star tenders, thats what i came for and some call in’s.

if you say "1+1=7"

and I say "nah 1+1=2"

That doesn't mean i'm "hurt" over your calculations. :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
  1. Go into detail about these "next level changes"
  2. LMAO @ calling someone "kind of like trump" and being considered a "fan" giving "honest criticism". With fans like that who needs enemies

1. I will when joe does...it’s his podcast and he just throws the phrase around while shoveling the same shyt
  2. you pulled out one part of his entire post (literally the absolute last fukking line) which wasn’t the part I had in mind lol

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
  1. I will when joe does...it’s his podcast and he just throws the phrase around while shoveling the same shyt
  2. you pulled out one part of his entire post (literally the absolute last fukking line) which wasn’t the part I had in mind lol
cause it's the part that reveals he's a hater and not a fan. It's certain shyt you don't say or do and then pretend like you fukk w/ someone. I just think that shyt is kinda weird...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cause it's the part that reveals he's a hater and not a fan. It's certain shyt you don't say or do and then pretend like you fukk w/ someone. I just think that shyt is kinda weird...

I don’t...because lot of ppl online argue from a wrong and strong standpoint...and I’ve seen them do the same on the JBP...so when he made that comparison and specified prior to that why he made it...then it was pretty much clear

They get so many obvious and general knowledge things so completely wrong that it’s hard to take them serious when they try and make a real point.

...and before you continue to pretend to be “offended” by the trump comment...please remember the trump/pence jokes that mal’s comments have elicited from joe parks and rory due to some of his wrong and strong commentary...granted mal’s comments were more directly in line with trump’s bullshyt...but yes joe’s wrong and strong approach on the show where he doesn’t back down when corrected even when he’s clearly in the wrong is very reminiscent of trump as ugly as that might sound

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I don’t...because lot of ppl online argue from a wrong and strong standpoint...and I’ve seen them do the same on the JBP...so when he made that comparison and specified prior to that why he made it...then it was pretty much clear

...and before you continue to pretend to be “offended” by the trump comment...please remember the trump/pence jokes that mal’s comments have elicited from joe parks and rory due to some of his wrong and strong commentary...granted mal’s comments were more directly in line with trump’s bullshyt...but yes joe’s wrong and strong approach on the show where he doesn’t back down when corrected even when he’s clearly in the wrong is very reminiscent of trump as ugly as that might sound

So if I call you adolf hitler, and say i fukk w/ you afterwards, would onlookers be wrong to be confused?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"police that shoot black people in the back need to be dealt with"

???

this doesn’t answer my question...you’re pulling a joe budden lmao

you say shyt that SOUNDS right to the audience but doesn’t actually answer the matter/question at hand

again completely out of context yes that quote is gonna make ppl agree with it but it has absolutely zero to do with anything we’re discussing

depends on the scenario in which something I say or do elicits such a response...what would that be?

how does that quote you made result in someone saying the way I argue/make statements reminds them of hitler and saying they “fukk with me” ...?

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Joe was in his BAG this episode, from the music selection, to the topics.

hopefully this idgaf attitude continues (with less censorship) into their independent run

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hopefully this idgaf attitude continues (with less censorship) into their independent run

ya I’m actually eager to hear 378...folks have been saying it’s a good ep...and that’s all they need at the quote...no censored bullshyt...and blocking out jokes in which all we get to hear is the tail end of their laughter

Daps
It's a podcast about 4 nikkas shooting the shyt, and you're mad they don't know what the fukk they're talking about every time they speak?

you expect them to go from normal human beings to walking encyclopedias just cause they got a podcast? :dwillhuh:

it's a podcast not a news channel :dwillhuh:

I find the show entertaining, but there are times where they say things with such conviction and believe it, it's surprising how wrong they are.

Parks speaks the least but seems to know the most.