The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe sounds defeated in his voice. His energy is real low on this pod.

jokes aside it’s a lot to deal with

dude was in a good position/space as a “voice of the culture” to an extent not too damn long ago...I know some will disagree with it but he clearly had some influence as a result of his platform/podcast and quite a few in the industry were taking him seriously

now it’s looking like dude is the laughingstock that many detractors took him for...this dog shyt has to be really embarrassing...his parents...children...family is hearing/seeing that shyt...ppl can dismiss it and say he “already said it on the podcast” but many just viewed it as joe talking wild shyt for the sake of being funny...seeing that shyt in court documents does not carry the same effect

...and to add insult to injury...his drug use is now seriously coming into question again

haven't even touched on the abuse allegations that have resurfaced

crazy thing is ppl predicted joe would blow this shyt up as he’s done in the past (his solo career...slaughterhouse...complex) and he acknowledged that ppl wanted to see it happen...guess he thought he turned a corner in his life but it’s looking like the same old story is gonna play out and that has to be tough for him to come to terms with

Last edited:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Lol joe purposely didn’t mention the stuff..he did briefly mention the dog thing tho

And claiming at one point he tried hiring adam22 (before he “found out some things”) has to be pure cap...joe got money ...mostly the past like 3 years..but he ain’t in a position to be hiring big influencers with pretty big platforms

he tried to act like he was on some high moral ground by not discussing the obj thing that was discussed on celina Powell show..but he really didn’t wanna get into the thot women exposing nikkas thing considering what he going through lol

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
1:39:12

tenor.gif

ItsTheRoc

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Uptown Baby!
This remind me of the playoff game Kobe refused to shoot against the Suns, cuz everybody said he was a ball hog...Pause

Joe checked out the game mentally this Pod...Hope Saturday he gets more shots up...I literally forget he was there, Mal Rory n Parks out here jackin up shots and they jus wasn't falling...

This was pose to be Joe's Flu Game and he didn't show up

:francis:

Last edited:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I'm not sure what kind of power twitter has but there's been over 60k Joe Budden tweets about his dog antics....Crazy because if this sticks, i can't see other platforms fukking with this podcast...he was in a good position last week to actually negotiate a good deal with another platform, not so much now...

shyt was all good just a week ago...

deeman

All Star
Daps
Who else can give them the bag besides Apple? I don’t even think they do exclusive podcast like that.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many episodes left?

Wont be surprised unless something major happens (in entertainment) they do bare minimum effort until they’re completely off spotify