The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Damn, y’all really be getting hurt over any criticism people have for joe.

I just said I enjoy the podcast more when they’re going off script and clowning rather than trying to be political or deep simply for the fact that they don’t do research on the shyt they try to deep dive into. What value does that have for us if they are going on long convo’s about shyt they have no clue about?

Tell us about dyckman in 2012 and the star tenders, thats what i came for and some call in’s.

They did all that last pod tho, three hours straight jokes barely anything serious ......and you still in here complaining. You been writing paragraphs non stop.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
I find the show entertaining, but there are times where they say things with such conviction and believe it, it's surprising how wrong they are.

Parks speaks the least but seems to know the most.
One of the problems in society at large. The more intelligent and insightful people tend to hold back.
The more aggressive and ignorant always want to dominate conversations and spread their opinions

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I find the show entertaining, but there are times where they say things with such conviction and believe it, it's surprising how wrong they are.

Parks speaks the least but seems to know the most.
Parks just seems like he reads more than a headline and will actually google things from time to time

I’m always amazed at how much Joe mispronounces stuff that’s been in the news which shows he’s not really doing any research

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
the funniest thing about joe pretending to be the oracle of all information, is when you can tell he learns a new word/phrase. He'll use it for a solid week or two to sound smart and use it to death.

i.e. when he beat redlining, hearken, and onus to death. he'd use the words several times in each episode, shyt was annoying.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
the funniest thing about joe pretending to be the oracle of all information, is when you can tell he learns a new word/phrase. He'll use it for a solid week or two to sound smart and use it to death.

i.e. when he beat redlining, hearken, and onus to death. he'd use the words several times in each episode, shyt was annoying.
:mjlol: he’s funny though

I remember when he tried to pronounce statistician for like 30 seconds, but yet always talks like he has a PhD in statistics

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

definitely noticed that too lol

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They did all that last pod tho, three hours straight jokes barely anything serious ......and you still in here complaining. You been writing paragraphs non stop.

I’m not complaining about the last episode it was just a response to the tweet he posted.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

:deadmanny: