The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
no one which is why he should’ve just took the Spotify deal if he wants the bag. Otherwise go independent if ownership is so important to him.
Apple just did one with Oprah that’s his point about these big names jumping in getting the bag while the original podcasts helped buildup the platforms

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
"Let's start this off with a protect black women, protect all women." :troll:

giphy.gif

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
This is a difficult listen.

He dips like 80 minutes in.probably would have been your standard 2 hour pod otherwise, even with him not saying shyt.

I can see this thing taking a hiatus after the contract because I'm getting suicidal vibes here, real ones no "comedy style". There is no bag coming. Hope the other guys aren't living over their means

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
If this is indeed some kinda smear campaign shyt from spotify I can see son doing the bare minimum until the 23rd hits. Mad people (who probably dont even listen to the podcast) are gonna peep today’s and probably saturdays episodes to see how joe responds to this shyt. Sick tactic...cuz it may bring more traction to spotify on these last days while simultaneously fukking up joe’s bag once the contracts up. Now lemme take my tinfoil hat off.

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
Does Spotify even care that much about this shyt to run a smear campaign? That's what I don't get about JBP. They get like 60-70k views on their youtube clips. Maybe less. Joe Rogan has millions of views of every clip. Why tf would anyone think JBP is worth 250 million?

Dont get me wrong, i fukk with Joe heavy but I've never got the impression his podcast is that big. Cult following for sure