Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
^^^

them nikkas is all cool for jokes

the second they get to talking anything seriously tho :smh:

Aside from parks none of them are very intelligent outside of music (whether you agree with their taste or not) joe and Rory have a encyclopedia of music in their heads. I find it funny how they always talk about rorys college experience and being a kappa when he was only in school for like 6 months and parks actually graduated and they never talk about it.

Anyone that consistently watches the show knows parks holds back when they get into their ignorance bag. He doesn’t wanna be the annoying guy correcting them every minute.

I’m also not saying people who don’t go to school aren’t smart but the fact that they have gone on record being so anti-college says a lot when they never seem to research shyt. Nor are they able to articulate a lot of what they mean in a coherent way. School kind of teaches you how form consistent arguments, expands your vocabulary, how to check your sources...etc

They still laugh at each other for using ‘big’ words.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone that consistently watches the show knows parks holds back when they get into their ignorance bag. He doesn’t wanna be the annoying guy correcting them every minute.

it doesn’t help either when joe argues needlessly at times when parks does correct him smh

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He on that dust again :mjlol:

Ol' can't walk and chew gum ass

the pod is on fire when they just shooting the shyt like all guys do, but as soon as he starts making them low iq comments shyt goes downhill

Yeah, the best parts of the podcast are the clownin to me. Once it starts getting into the ALGORITHMS and STREAMS, and AMAZON DATA trackers it loses me. It’s like the part of joe that loves conspiracy theories starts rearing its head but we’re not allowed to laugh at it. And I’m not saying any of that stuff is a conspiracy but they way they talk about it is and it’s not interesting because they don’t articulate or research their points well enough for me to want to take seriously.

It’s like, i want to believe theres all this crazy shyt going on behind the scenes but then joe will say colors don’t exist. They all get one the pod and just say some shyt they heard somewhere like mal’s girlscout of america or men vs women ratio stuff

Daps
Aside from parks none of them are very intelligent outside of music (whether you agree with their taste or not) joe and Rory have a encyclopedia of music in their heads. I find it funny how they always talk about rorys college experience and being a kappa when he was only in school for like 6 months and parks actually graduated and they never talk about it.

I’m also not saying people who don’t go to school aren’t smart but the fact that they have gone on record being so anti-college says a lot when they never seem to research shyt. Nor are they able to articulate a lot of what they mean in a coherent way. School kind of teaches you how form consistent arguments, expands your vocabulary, how to check your sources...etc

They still laugh at each other for using ‘big’ words.

This is all pretty accurate. The amount of things they get wrong from lack of knowledge is wild.

I remember Mal stating prince Andrew and Prince Harry weren't related and being quite sure of it! Rather than saying I don't know he was just rolling with it then was surprised when he found out they were :stopitslime: but things like this happens a lot. For music and jokes it's a good show but they're lack of knowledge in many fields shows its head in a bad way.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is all pretty accurate. The amount of things they get wrong from lack of knowledge is wild.

I remember Mal stating prince Andrew and Prince Harry weren't related and being quite sure of it! Rather than saying I don't know he was just rolling with it then was surprised when he found out they were :stopitslime: but things like this happens a lot. For music and jokes it's a good show but they're lack of knowledge in many fields shows its head in a bad way.

Yeah, thats what I mean. They get so many obvious and general knowledge things so completely wrong that it’s hard to take them serious when they try and make a real point. I remember Joe saying something about some country being responsible or having a hand in the wildfire that was occurring in the amazon last year and someone pointed out to him on a map this country was nowhere near what he was talking about and I almost thought he was joking. Lol

Joe is kind of like trump

Daps
Yeah, thats what I mean. They get so many obvious and general knowledge things so completely wrong that it’s hard to take them serious when they try and make a real point. I remember Joe saying something about some country being responsible or having a hand in the wildfire that was occurring in the amazon last year and someone pointed out to him on a map this country was nowhere near what he was talking about and I almost thought he was joking. Lol

:mjlol:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

It's a podcast about 4 nikkas shooting the shyt, and you're mad they don't know what the fukk they're talking about every time they speak?

you expect them to go from normal human beings to walking encyclopedias just cause they got a podcast? :dwillhuh:

it's a podcast not a news channel :dwillhuh: