The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I'm sorry but straight up, if you don't think this was one of the funniest episodes ever you're a clown :yeshrug:

The random immature stories and conversations out was hilarious :russ:

From getting dirty macked at dinner to falling the shower, :deadrose:pretending to be cool when ya girls uber is arriving and Joe & Parks switching seats :mjlol:
I lost it when they said Mal was going to the bubble b/c he was dressed way to nice to meet a girl:dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Joe really be rollin with dirty Mack professionals.

I’m thinking it would be disrespectful to even invite anyone you brought somewhere without you. sick

I’m not surprised parks and mal argue about politics in their group chat. Mals political takes are almost as bad as his nba takes

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mal walking back his tory statement :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

and it wasn’t just mal...all 3 of the others was co-signing it too

and why do they insist on tying all these actual instances of injustice/oppression to the podcast and some of their bullshyt opinions???

I’m watch 378 cuz someone said it’s actually funny...if it’s not tho I’m bailing on the podcast...the phoniness/insincerity has crossed a line to the point where this shyt isn’t enjoyable to listen to smh

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
The longer i listen to the podcast the more I realize just how dense minded Mal really is. He only sees things from a surface level and nothing more. Almost like he has been sheltered most of his life.

Hearing him talk about Trump and how he has “helped” the black community is just :mindblown:

Hearing him say “I don’t know if I’m gonna vote” just makes me want to slap the shyt out of him. Like my nikka how dense are you? Wake the fukk up and open your fukking eyes on what’s going on around you.

He the type of nikka that if he had a choice between God or the Devil he wouldn’t know who to choose cause he would feel God has done some shady things and can’t be trusted. :snoop:

He is the complete definition of a smart dumb nikka. And it’s a damn shame too cause he used to be my favorite on the show in the early years.

Then the more I listened the more I realized how simple minded he is. Smfh

Last edited:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
The longer i listen to the podcast the more I realize just how dense minded Mal really is. He only sees things from a surface level and nothing more. Almost like he has been sheltered most of his life.

Hearing him talk about Trump and how he has “helped” the black community is just :mindblown:

Hearing him say “I don’t know if I’m gonna vote” just makes me want to slap the shyt out of him. Like my nikka how dense are you? Wake the fukk up and open your fukking eyes on what’s going on around you.

He the type of nikka that if he had a choice between God or the Devil he wouldn’t know who to choose cause he would feel God has done some shady things and can’t be trusted. :snoop:

He is the complete definition of a smart dumb nikka. And it’s a damn shame too cause he used to be my favorite on the show in the early years.

Then the more I listened the more I realized how simple minded he is. Smfh
Mal: we'd be better off with Biden as president :troll:(regarding covid 19)
Parks: so you're voting for Biden :ohhh:
Mal: nah.. I'm prolly not gonna vote:troll:

:dead: