The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
How the fukk Mal go from going so hard on Tory to when it comes to Joe "well I haven't personally seen him put hands on women".

So Rory's excuse when his Duesse boy got aired out a few months was that he never saw any of that.....

And now Mal's excuse is that he never saw Joe put his hands on any woman....

:comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon:

Straight sucka shyt on both their parts. They be having wild smoke for everyone else, then act like they can't speak when someone they "cool" with is hit with allegations.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
yall really be in yall feelings over politics lmao
Unlike entertainment and sports, corrupting young ignorant people’s mind about politics can have extremely adverse impacts on people’s lives and well-being. Therefore, like religion you should discuss it in closed circles or keep it yourself if you don’t know what the fukk you are talking about like all four of them.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
30 minutes on a Bryson Tiller single and he wonders why he’s not getting 20 million dollars

edit: and another 20 mins on a SZA single (going off time stamps) :pachaha:
Nah, the whole segment was jokes b/c they spent like 5 minutes on Bryson Tiller, if that much. One of them would be like "so, Bryson Tiller...." then a random joke would fly in :russ:

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm sorry but straight up, if you don't think this was one of the funniest episodes ever you're a clown :yeshrug:

The random immature stories and conversations out was hilarious :russ:

From getting dirty macked at dinner to falling the shower, :deadrose:pretending to be cool when ya girls uber is arriving and Joe & Parks switching seats :mjlol: