The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I'm listening to the Joe Rogan interview with Miley Cyrus on Spotify, which is video only...but you can listen to it with your phone away from the app and everything. First time i use Spotify video...pretty good, smooth quality.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Finally getting to Mal's soapbox moment. This shyt is nasty. nikka got the audacity to try and tie Breonna Taylor into this somehow too :dead: . This Tyson Chandler ass nikka RARELY ever leads the break in transition and he just popped up outta nowhere with this shyt :laff:. All to throw the oop' to his mans.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
The majority half this podcast is composed of white people, and mal been on his c00n shyt all of 2020 so I’m not feeling this whole black podcast label just because joe’s the face of it.
Your not feeling a black owned business because white people frequent too. :ohhh:

Daps
If I'm Joe I do a pull up with dame dash and talk ownership ...and have it sponsor by cashapp just to petty and rub it in people face . Especially for those trying to get him outta here . That's how I would capitalize off the moment since so many hatin :ufdup:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
If I'm Joe I do a pull up with dame dash and talk ownership ...and have it sponsor by cashapp just to petty and rub it in people face . Especially for those trying to get him outta here . That's how I would capitalize off the moment since so many hatin :ufdup:
Not a bad idea. It'll be alotta the same shyt they've both spewed in the past, but I'd watch just for the fukkery.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Your not feeling a black owned business because white people frequent too. :ohhh:

Black owned but half the people involved with it, including his manager are white. I don’t care about black owned businesses if they aren’t uplifting black people. I’m not using that as a knock against the podcast because rory and parks are cool to me, but I’m not running with joe’s narrative about this being a black podcast. That’s like saying rosenberg and ebro is a black radio show.

Ex. Off-white

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:whoo:

Screen-Shot-2020-09-03-at-1-50-52-PM.png

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Black owned but half the people involved with it, including his manager are white. I don’t care about black owned businesses if they aren’t uplifting black people. I’m not using that as a knock against the podcast because rory and parks are cool to me, but I’m not running with joe’s narrative about this being a black podcast. That’s like saying rosenberg and ebro is a black radio show.

Ex. Off-white
Rosenberg or Ebro don’t own that show. I don’t know if you think a black owned business is suppose to be all black folks in dashikis or something. A business can be black owned and be frequented by white people. A black persons can hire a white to work for him and as his manager. All that can happen and joe can still say it’s a black owned business because he is the creator and owner.