The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
At this point they both were toxic and abusive. Everyone should be able to agree with that and keep it pushing

shyt gettin old :russell:

What else yall want to come of this ?
Why are you gettin mad at ppl talking bout the podcast.. it's what a thread is for lol

We are fans of the pod we dont want nothing to come from it.. but we are allowed to criticize the damn pod:martin:

shyts been ass the past month n a bit... if it was good, we'd shut the fukk up. But this juelzing, these rants... they're bad for the pod. Yes the ratings are thru the roof cos controversy sells :francis:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ::russ::russ:

I fukking hate Brilliant Idiots too

I haven't listened to that shyt in years but I love their serious discussions, they're both smart dudes (the white dude can be unbearably annoying tho, like to the point you can't keep listening). Budden's shyt is better at the being goofy and silly stuff, which is important to.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
That's tough but real. Unfortunately Tahiry didn't come out looking too well after Marriage Boot Camp. Joe said she was selling mattresses, but doesn't she own a store? And did he say he never punched her in the ribs?
On the pod he said both were toxic but he never hit her. The hitting on the ribs is from one of his songs so it could creative writing or it could be speaking truth :yeshrug:. All we have today is a he say she say situation. For now.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
I haven't listened to that shyt in years but I love their serious discussions, they're both smart dudes (the white dude can be unbearably annoying tho, like to the point you can't keep listening). Budden's shyt is better at the being goofy and silly stuff, which is important to.

Andrew is indeed very smart, which is kind of a Prerequisite in his field, and him and Charlamagne are very informed when they engage and lock into something to talk about. But yeah on the other hand, a lot of the time I just cant...

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Why are you gettin mad at ppl talking bout the podcast.. it's what a thread is for lol

We are fans of the pod we dont want nothing to come from it.. but we are allowed to criticize the damn pod:martin:

shyts been ass the past month n a bit... if it was good, we'd shut the fukk up. But this juelzing, these rants... they're bad for the pod. Yes the ratings are thru the roof cos controversy sells :francis:
it’s kinda hard to say the pods have been bad while the ratings are through the roof. The thing is, they are actually talking about something interesting and not just closing about the daily headlines.

And y’all don’t sound like y’all are just debating, it sounds like y’all are convicting him and are mad that he is trying to defend himself.

He is right about the Spotify stuff, he’s right about how all the white podcast got offered substantially more money than him when he was the first significant podcast signed to them. It sounds like y’all think he is wrong for not taking the deal and airing these dudes out and it sounds like nothing will convince you that he didn’t beat these women up.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
the part that's difficult for me is the fact he hasn't been arrested. He's not enough of a celebrity to dodge jail time. Ester and everyone had/have every opportunity to put the man in jail for what he did yet I'm seeing Love and Hip Hop with Tahiry telling Cyn that her and Joe are close. Why was she actin like Joe's friend on there if he's such an abuser? The whole situation is too confusing for me to lean either way :yeshrug:

most domestic abusers don’t end up arrested or in jail? Are you not familiar with how domestic abuse works in America?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
it’s kinda hard to say the pods have been bad while the ratings are through the roof. The thing is, they are actually talking about something interesting and not just closing about the daily headlines.

And y’all don’t sound like y’all are just debating, it sounds like y’all are convicting him and are mad that he is trying to defend himself.

He is right about the Spotify stuff, he’s right about how all the white podcast got offered substantially more money than him when he was the first significant podcast signed to them. It sounds like y’all think he is wrong for not taking the deal and airing these dudes out and it sounds like nothing will convince you that he didn’t beat these women up.

The majority half this podcast is composed of white people, and mal been on his c00n shyt all of 2020 so I’m not feeling this whole black podcast label just because joe’s the face of it.