The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
i think it is interesting that yall believe Tahiry so much.

Budden himself has a questionable past but I find it hard to believe he wouldn't have done time by now if the allegations were true. Yall really think he has the pull to ducks some shyt like that?

Joe ain't that nice or rich to duck them charges so there must be something that isn't adding up. That is why i wait until facts are out.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i think it is interesting that yall believe Tahiry so much.

Budden himself has a questionable past but I find it hard to believe he wouldn't have done time by now if the allegations were true. Yall really think he has the pull to ducks some shyt like that?

Joe ain't that nice or rich to duck them charges so there must be something that isn't adding up. That is why i wait until facts are out.

I don’t understand whats hard to believe when he rapped about it. Why y’all keep ignoring that?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
At this point they both were toxic and abusive. Everyone should be able to agree with that and keep it pushing

shyt gettin old :russell:

What else yall want to come of this ?

I mean, I thought this was all common knowledge so I don’t expect anything to come of it. There’s no way you can listen to this podcast for 300+ episodes and not know joe’s history.

I just find it funny y’all acting like this is news.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
At this point they both were toxic and abusive. Everyone should be able to agree with that and keep it pushing

shyt gettin old :russell:

What else yall want to come of this ?
The only thing that comes of this is the negations a joe was having for the pod are being put on hold

it’s a podcast there not going to stop recording.

you keep posting like people expect them to yanked off the air

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
The only thing that comes of this is the negations a joe was having for the pod are being put on hold

it’s a podcast there not going to stop recording.

you keep posting like people expect them to yanked off the air

Seems like that's what people expected , go back five pages. Posters been doing the most, I see alot of its over, man if this hit shade room its over, they fukked up, joe should have just kept his mouth shut, by the end of the day something gonna drop its gonna be over for them, they should have signed the deal man. While in reality no one cares, the females aint even vouching for ole girl

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Seems like that's what people expected , go back five pages. Posters been doing the most, I see alot of its over, man if this hit shade room its over, they fukked up, joe should have just kept his mouth shut, by the end of the day something gonna drop its gonna be over for them, they should have signed the deal man. While in reality no one cares, the females aint even vouching for ole girl
Bruh, they more than likely fukked up any attempt to put this podcast on a larger platform

It doesn’t get bigger than Spotify for podcast at the moment

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
For all of the “Stanning is female shyt!” that gets said around these parts, nikkas sure love to stan.
I fukk with the podcast, and I hope it continues to grow, but I’m not gonna sit here, and ignore Joe busting a bytch’s ribs up while he sits on a high horse with his boys. Are we forgetting that these are the same group of nikkas that exclaimed that a gun shouldn’t ever be in the same room as a woman? Joe talking about lighting candles and rolling out the red carpet to make women “Comfortable”, throwing his friend under the bus to apologize for some shyt he wasn’t even apart of.

And then he turned around and took a serious topic, and selfishly tried to fit it around himself(Like Meg is doing) when it does not apply.
“I’m not gonna let you demonize Black men. It’s nasty!”
nikkas is crazy.:mjtf:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
the part that's difficult for me is the fact he hasn't been arrested. He's not enough of a celebrity to dodge jail time. Ester and everyone had/have every opportunity to put the man in jail for what he did yet I'm seeing Love and Hip Hop with Tahiry telling Cyn that her and Joe are close. Why was she actin like Joe's friend on there if he's such an abuser? The whole situation is too confusing for me to lean either way :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the part that's difficult for me is the fact he hasn't been arrested. He's not enough of a celebrity to dodge jail time. Ester and everyone had/have every opportunity to put the man in jail for what he did yet I'm seeing Love and Hip Hop with Tahiry telling Cyn that her and Joe are close. Why was she actin like Joe's friend on there if he's such an abuser? The whole situation is too confusing for me to lean either way :yeshrug:
He beat one case and the ester case went nowhere.