The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of nervous energy on the podcast today :jbhmm:

wow @ Joe beginning the Tahiry convo, and then talking about dudes needing to pull their friends to the side sometimes...and he goes on to say, "earlier this year i had to pull Rory to the side like yo let's talk". he threw Rory under the bus right quick insinuating whatever out of nowhere, and Rory said nothing. #pathetic

this would've been a good opportunity for his buddies to not look like sheep bytches for once and question Joe like - "did you hit her or not? did you break her rib, did you break her nose, did you sit at the hospital with her to make sure the doctor didn't know the truth or not?"

one second he says Tahiry is lying, next second he talks about how young he was, next second he talks about how she has no accountability, next second he says "we were abusive".

nasty episode, and Joe's just trying to go about his business like it's a regular day...but you can tell it's not. they are practically betting the house on Joe Budden, and that's never been a safe bet.

I hear what your're saying about them. But these aren't new allegations. They were all cool with Joe during all of his bullshyt so to act outraged about it NOW would look fake and see through on their part. Parks is the savviest person on the show. He knows in some convos there's no win and you should just STFU.

Daps
It’s all in his music it’s apart of his come up story so i Dont know why he’s playing it this way. All he had to do is say i was on drugs i was wilding but that’s not me anymore. People can respect that. And fukk the ones that can’t.

Joey my guy but damn i Dont want to see him try to talk his way out of this and i Dont want to see him lose it all because of this

It want happen trust ...half the women was going tahiry for hitting vado with them apples . The last two podcast got under somebody's skin then all this shyt happens. You have to be one hell of person to pray for this man's down fall . I mean look at the thread nikkas come in here to talk shyt about him . I just wonder WHY so many people want to see him lose :jbhmm::patrice:?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
hold up,this dumb ass nikka really addressed the Tahiry shyt on the pod? :snoop:

he didnt even need to bring it up,people were giving him a pass

speaking on it gives it more life and gives her a chance to respond

also might make a couple others come out

this nikka Joe is nowhere near as smart as he thinks he is

let me go listen to see what this nikka said :beli:

Daps
It was so weird hearing mal kinda take back all the stuff he said about tory..which lead into joe telling his story lol

just an awkward pod

It was also awkward when Meg took ceartin photos off the internet as well but that's a discussion for another day . I'm glad I'm not the type to believe EVERYTHING women is saying .

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
hold up,this dumb ass nikka really addressed the Tahiry shyt on the pod? :snoop:

he didnt even need to bring it up,people were giving him a pass

speaking on it gives it more life and gives her a chance to respond

also might make a couple others come out

this nikka Joe is nowhere near as smart as he thinks he is

let me go listen to see what this nikka said :beli:
He's a whore for content

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
It was also awkward when Meg took ceartin photos off the internet as well but that's a discussion for another day . I'm glad I'm not the type to believe EVERYTHING women is saying .

I don’t believe tahiry

I’m just saying the convo they had was awkward ..which it was ..and didn’t really do much in the positive light

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps

Everyone is entitled to their perspective, but you’re comin off like a bum.

It’s not even like people are believing every word of every story, but you’re goin OD actively looking for ways to discredit every women mentioned, from Joe’s accusers to Meg. It’s just weirdo shyt