The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
you know why mal did that lmao. he knew what joe was going to say and wanted to jump the gun on people going in on him for going so hard on tory and not joe.

they all know joe beat tahiry. they was beating on each other, but he just not admitting his part.
I thought Mal got the "watch yo mouth" call from Tory people, but once it segwayed into talking about Joe/Tahiry, it was definitely apologizing to Tory to not look like a hypocrite for defending Joe. Mal's gone hard on these kind of situations in the past so he still looks stupid.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not to shoot Mal and them bail but...i dont think he was around during the Tahiry era (i could be wrong though) but i dont remember him popping up on JBTV till later...like Kaylin era lol. So its possible they didnt “SEE” it, im sure they heard though...Same with rory. Parks idk cuz he been engineering Joe for a while now

regardless it was still a stupid point for him to bring up being that he’s not with joe 24-7

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought Mal got the "watch yo mouth" call from Tory people, but once it segwayed into talking about Joe/Tahiry, it was definitely apologizing to Tory to not look like a hypocrite for defending Joe. Mal's gone hard on these kind of situations in the past so he still looks stupid.

mal has always been about there’s NO excuse to hit a female under any circumstances

but now he silent lmaooo

anyway I’m not surprised by the phony shyt they on...they been like that from the go

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
dont read this thread been a Joe fan since way the fukk back
he always gets the same exact hate as always

people saying he's dumb when he's been climbing since day 1
people trying to persuade him for losing ownership of himself
when its him who made himself a media and hiphop icon in internet pioneering
I remember when cats on here (the internet) said that (the internet) doesnt count :russ: how fukking dumb ... you can go back and pull my posts saying the same exact shyt
You never lose value in something you are still actively doing... you wait for the hook line and sinker and take a fair deal for the content YOU create and own
if nobody wants to bite the bait... you are still the owner and sole controller of your creation.

I wouldnt sell you a painting for 100k if I know someone is going to buy it for 2 mill
I keep painting and tuck that other one in the closet for the buyer

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Honestly, after listening to the pod today Joe didn’t handle it as bad as some of y’all make it out to be. He and the pod will be fine :yeshrug:

That's tough but real. Unfortunately Tahiry didn't come out looking too well after Marriage Boot Camp. Joe said she was selling mattresses, but doesn't she own a store? And did he say he never punched her in the ribs?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I don’t think anal back tracked and I don’t think joe denied they were in an abusive relationship. He was just saying he didn’t punch her in the nose and that she been lying about shyt to stay relevant. I mean I think he was just defending himself

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t think anal back tracked and I don’t think joe denied they were in an abusive relationship. He was just saying he didn’t punch her in the nose and that she been lying about shyt to stay relevant. I mean I think he was just defending himself

:sas2: