The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
They trying to get Joe out of here. Crazy thing is let’s say Joe is :camby: and Troy Ave get next. He’ll get the :camby:eventually. Gillie after Troy? :camby:TI?:camby: Oh well.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
lmao....I haven't listened yet but Joe addressing this on the pod is what is actually going to get it traction.

nobody gives a fukk about Tahiry's babbling. the Vado shyt only made noise is because people were shocked to see it on camera.
and even after the hysteria they seen she was in the wrong too and it became a "but..."

I read/seen Cam'ron get more vitriol against him for reposting what his friend said about Megan being a tranny on IG.

Joe played himself.

Let's not get started on her ....

:mjlol:

what auntie on the phone type of comment is this ?
the fukk you mean lets not get started on her.....that relationship take its toll on you as a fan ?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm looking forward to listening, but it seems it might be time to pour out a little liquor on this podcast. Will this really eff up the bag for him and crew? How much more money does Mal have to buy new hats and shoes smh.

I dont think this episode was as bad as people are making it sound. He showed how shes being manipulative talking about her broken nose in a way that makes it sound like Joe broke her nose when that's not how it went down.

His argument that she was equally abusive sounds believable, but he did dance around the fact that he hit her in the ribs and admitted to that in the past.

It wasn't good, but this could have came off alot worse.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmao....I haven't listened yet but Joe addressing this on the pod is what is actually going to get it traction.

nobody gives a fukk about Tahiry's babbling. the Vado shyt only made noise is because people were shocked to see it on camera.
and even after the hysteria they seen she was in the wrong too and it became a "but..."

I read/seen Cam'ron get more vitriol against him for reposting what his friend said about Megan being a tranny on IG.

Joe played himself.

:mjlol:

what auntie on the phone type of comment is this ?
the fukk you mean lets not get started on her.....that relationship take its toll on you as a fan ?
agree if any thing he should've just did a live on his IG, if folks catch it, they catch it.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Never would have thought the shade room and blog posts would me more favorable to Joe than the podcast thread

No where else cares and everyone pretty much shytting on tahiry or saying they both was toxic to each other it’s pretty much crystal clear to most people

Y’all doing the most in here:russ:
you might be right
544937-E7-3-DDB-4-DEE-9-EC5-F33-D29-D13014.jpg

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Mal, Rory, and Parks/QUOTE]

Yep... weak shyt. They are gross and should be embarrassed

I dont see the issue of enjoying Joe now (not lately for the most part because i do believe that the energy surrounding the podcast is too toxic) while at the same time admitting that his past is nasty as fukk. Tahiry, however, seems to have been a problem her entire life. A bytch that fine to be where she's at/not at... i do believe her to be a complete demon. But nothing about that segment was enjoyable. I cut that shyt. He approach it wrong, but I felt it because I been there. Its just no won for anyone. Him, her, and the listeners all lose.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Joe was better off saying "I was doped up during that time, and I did some things I regret. I changed, blah blah blah"

Rather than him putting it back on Tahiry. Especially in this climate. It might get bad for him. He didn't really take any accountability, he just said she's clout chasing and chasing money. Talking shyt on the woman accusing you of abuse isn't the move right now, especially when you've admitted in your own music that you hit her before. Just owning up is the better play for your brand.
I agree. He said all those things tho. But just owning it and taking the L would have gone a longer way. It’s just hard to come out and say “yes i punched Tahiry in her ribs”. That sound bite is hard to live with. But this strategy would have suffocated the fire.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Joe was better off saying "I was doped up during that time, and I did some things I regret. I changed, blah blah blah"

Rather than him putting it back on Tahiry. Especially in this climate. It might get bad for him. He didn't really take any accountability, he just said she's clout chasing and chasing money. Talking shyt on the woman accusing you of abuse isn't the move right now, especially when you've admitted in your own music that you hit her before. Just owning up is the better play for your brand.
I agree. He said all those things tho. But just owning it and taking the L would have gone a longer way. It’s just hard to come out and say “yes i punched Tahiry in her ribs”. That sound bite is hard to live with. But this strategy would have suffocated the fire.

Daps

It want pick up steam ...she just was on show being verbally abusive and physically abusive.