The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Daps
Tahiry is toxic and Joe is an abuser

he brought up legitimate points about men being in abusive and toxic relationships and how that is normalized.

But given his history you can't tell me that all these women lied about his physical abuse.

Also calling up Mal for a character reference is so stupid, that was wack. So the fukk what you didn't see it. And?

Rory :laff: so corporate, danced around that and passed it back to Joe.

Parks was quiet as a church mouse, smart for not jumping in that mess.

I was in two relationships were one chick pulled a gun on me and another pulled a knife ....but every body dosent have an aunt that is an attorney at the disposal either . I wouldn't able to get into the military if I was some "abuser" like nikkas is saying in this thread . That why I don't believe everything women day I've been in these situations before ....

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
a lot of nervous energy on the podcast today :jbhmm:

wow @ Joe beginning the Tahiry convo, and then talking about dudes needing to pull their friends to the side sometimes...and he goes on to say, "earlier this year i had to pull Rory to the side like yo let's talk". he threw Rory under the bus right quick insinuating whatever out of nowhere, and Rory said nothing. #pathetic

this would've been a good opportunity for his buddies to not look like sheep bytches for once and question Joe like - "did you hit her or not? did you break her rib, did you break her nose, did you sit at the hospital with her to make sure the doctor didn't know the truth or not?"

one second he says Tahiry is lying, next second he talks about how young he was, next second he talks about how she has no accountability, next second he says "we were abusive".

nasty episode, and Joe's just trying to go about his business like it's a regular day...but you can tell it's not. they are practically betting the house on Joe Budden, and that's never been a safe bet.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I agree. He said all those things tho. But just owning it and taking the L would have gone a longer way. It’s just hard to come out and say “yes i punched Tahiry in her ribs”. That sound bite is hard to live with. But this strategy would have suffocated the fire.
He had the perfect cleanup opportunity like others said. Admit that he fukked up and was on drugs and then flip it into the therapy topic and how it helped him grow and move past that behavior. Could've cleaned ALL that old shyt up by admitting his wrongs and saying he's a changed man. By minimizing his role in it all it makes him come off like he has that abusive mentality still.

I'm all for someone being able to move past old mistakes and thinks it's bullshyt that somebody can be cancelled for some shyt from 10-15 years back. I just think Joe could've handled this in a way less emotional way. Plus the same shyt he says about her being abusive and why does she keep talking to him, the same question could be asked about why he stays cool with her and hangs with her. You can't come out saying how foul she is but then talk about how he stays checking up on her. I think they're both nuts myself and crazy understands crazy which is why they're still cool.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware

wow @ Joe beginning the Tahiry convo, and then talking about dudes needing to pull their friends to the side sometimes...and he goes on to say, "earlier this year i had to pull Rory to the side like yo let's talk". he threw Rory under the bus right quick insinuating whatever out of nowhere, and Rory said nothing. #pathetic

this would've been a good opportunity for his buddies to not look like sheep bytches for once and question Joe like - "did you hit her or not? did you break her rib, did you break her nose, did you sit at the hospital with her to make sure the doctor didn't know the truth or not?"

one second he says Tahiry is lying, next second he talks about how young he was, next second he talks about how she has no accountability, next second he says "we were abusive".

nasty episode, and Joe's just trying to go about his business like it's a regular day...but you can tell it's not. they are practically betting the house on Joe Budden, and that's never been a safe bet.

fire post

Daps + reps

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Hahaha you peeped that too. I'm wondering if that was around the Dusse guys all going down. I said on the pod where they discussed it that it seemed like Joe was pushing Rory hard to publicly disown them dudes and distance himself so it doesn't come back on the pod.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Hahaha you peeped that too. I'm wondering if that was around the Dusse guys all going down. I said on the pod where they discussed it that it seemed like Joe was pushing Rory hard to publicly disown them dudes and distance himself so it doesn't come back on the pod.

man i peeped that too. I was in the gym like hmmm that was some sneaky weird shyt. Idk If it was malicious or joe just panicking but still was suspect

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was in two relationships were one chick pulled a gun on me and another pulled a knife ....but every body dosent have an aunt that is an attorney at the disposal either . I wouldn't able to get into the military if I was some "abuser" like nikkas is saying in this thread . That why I don't believe everything women day I've been in these situations before ....

that says more about you that you dating the type of women that pull out all types of weapons on you. :sas2:

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

excellent post. Repped.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
He had the perfect cleanup opportunity like others said. Admit that he fukked up and was on drugs and then flip it into the therapy topic and how it helped him grow and move past that behavior. Could've cleaned ALL that old shyt up by admitting his wrongs and saying he's a changed man. By minimizing his role in it all it makes him come off like he has that abusive mentality still.

I'm all for someone being able to move past old mistakes and thinks it's bullshyt that somebody can be cancelled for some shyt from 10-15 years back. I just think Joe could've handled this in a way less emotional way. Plus the same shyt he says about her being abusive and why does she keep talking to him, the same question could be asked about why he stays cool with her and hangs with her. You can't come out saying how foul she is but then talk about how he stays checking up on her. I think they're both nuts myself and crazy understands crazy which is why they're still cool.

It’s all in his music it’s apart of his come up story so i Dont know why he’s playing it this way. All he had to do is say i was on drugs i was wilding but that’s not me anymore. People can respect that. And fukk the ones that can’t.

Joey my guy but damn i Dont want to see him try to talk his way out of this and i Dont want to see him lose it all because of this

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
nikkas posting shade room which is ran by women ....I'm out

Saying you out, but commenting right after. Savon, you're not out and your 'joe can do no wrong and I serve a dust head unconditionally" posts make up 80% of this thread.