The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
It was so weird hearing mal kinda take back all the stuff he said about tory..which lead into joe telling his story lol

just an awkward pod

you know why mal did that lmao. he knew what joe was going to say and wanted to jump the gun on people going in on him for going so hard on tory and not joe.

they all know joe beat tahiry. they was beating on each other, but he just not admitting his part.

Daps
Everyone is entitled to their perspective, but you’re comin off like a bum.

It’s not even like people are believing every word of every story, but you’re goin OD actively looking for ways to discredit every women mentioned, from Joe’s accusers to Meg. It’s just weirdo shyt

Go outside ...nikkas been weird in this thread before all this shyt happend ....off to the land of ignore you go :wow:

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Bro when mal said “I’ve never seen..” I was like what :russ::russ::russ::russ:
Not to shoot Mal and them bail but...i dont think he was around during the Tahiry era (i could be wrong though) but i dont remember him popping up on JBTV till later...like Kaylin era lol. So its possible they didnt “SEE” it, im sure they heard though...Same with rory. Parks idk cuz he been engineering Joe for a while now

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
a lot of nervous energy on the podcast today :jbhmm:

wow @ Joe beginning the Tahiry convo, and then talking about dudes needing to pull their friends to the side sometimes...and he goes on to say, "earlier this year i had to pull Rory to the side like yo let's talk". he threw Rory under the bus right quick insinuating whatever out of nowhere, and Rory said nothing. #pathetic

this would've been a good opportunity for his buddies to not look like sheep bytches for once and question Joe like - "did you hit her or not? did you break her rib, did you break her nose, did you sit at the hospital with her to make sure the doctor didn't know the truth or not?"

one second he says Tahiry is lying, next second he talks about how young he was, next second he talks about how she has no accountability, next second he says "we were abusive".

nasty episode, and Joe's just trying to go about his business like it's a regular day...but you can tell it's not. they are practically betting the house on Joe Budden, and that's never been a safe bet.
Nothing he says is going to be the perfect answer for anybody lol. People are going to feel how they feel. I’m glad he’s addressing it though cause I had no idea about any of it. I was never a Budden fan as a rapper.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
one second he says Tahiry is lying, next second he talks about how young he was, next second he talks about how she has no accountability, next second he says "we were abusive".

While this is true, I can see where his train of thought was when saying all that. He was admitting to his part of the abuse while expressing how he's grown as a person, meanwhile shes still using toxic relationships for clout.

He still danced around the fact that he broke her ribs, but he did a decent job of painting the relationship as abusive all around.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
ok after listening to it he kinda bodied Tahiry :wow:

I still think he shouldn't have addressed it at all though

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont know which I find more entertaining in this thread

The dudes who week after week offer no commentary other than hate like they being forced to listen :dead:

Or the nikkas that come in defendin him like he your daddy :dead:

If you really of a certain background like so many on the coli claim you know what typa relationship that was.

This nikka loves crazy chicks and all the drama that come with it and she a fukkin bird

i can fill in the rest :heh: the hood seen it 1000x

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The best part of the pod was joe buying a mattress from tahiry.

Sargent sicko, kicking names and taking asses :mjlol:

Daps
I dont know which I find more entertaining in this thread

The dudes who week after week offer no commentary other than hate like they being forced to listen :dead:

Or the nikkas that come in defendin him like he your daddy :dead:

If you really of a certain background like so many on the coli claim you know what typa relationship that was.

This nikka loves crazy chicks and all the drama that come with it and she a fukkin bird

i can fill in the rest :heh: the hood seen it 1000x

Ol I haven't climb a tree in my life as nikkas in this thread :mjlol::lolbron:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had the perfect cleanup opportunity like others said. Admit that he fukked up and was on drugs and then flip it into the therapy topic and how it helped him grow and move past that behavior. Could've cleaned ALL that old shyt up by admitting his wrongs and saying he's a changed man. By minimizing his role in it all it makes him come off like he has that abusive mentality still.

I'm all for someone being able to move past old mistakes and thinks it's bullshyt that somebody can be cancelled for some shyt from 10-15 years back. I just think Joe could've handled this in a way less emotional way. Plus the same shyt he says about her being abusive and why does she keep talking to him, the same question could be asked about why he stays cool with her and hangs with her. You can't come out saying how foul she is but then talk about how he stays checking up on her. I think they're both nuts myself and crazy understands crazy which is why they're still cool.

own your shyt, own what comes with it, and try to move on. sometimes when we fukk up (and we all fukk up), that's all we can do. :yeshrug:

the part that bothers me about people throwing tahiry under the bus is that joe started all of this shyt. he's been throwing passive/aggressive shots at her since marriage boot camp kicked off. and then, because that wasn't enough given his own admitted history (in addition to the allegations from two other women), to sit on a high horse talking about she fights men and being chatty patty about some shyt that has nothing to do with you? for no reason except you feel compelled to share your take on someone else's life?:dwillhuh:

and now she's a clout chaser?

nah, she's just responding to the dirt he tried to throw on her name.