The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Joe took the wrong approach here.

D6tYQUokhaQZYsnzhGhySCmC6D19M-hDvEn3Ds-UOc4u__BhZVopIjKzdrDDLH3vEeQ1RqPo2Q-UNrK_3mixvypXqr5I4YVdzZRdVdiu2mkdmH-uh-8STtmDBrMHlkHJT2gs8yB1ulAZ4eiJ9kSpbEXY2BbeWBiYrXg

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Tahiry ain’t credible she was just throwing apples at a nikka on tv I was saying that yesterday

yall been writing condolences to the pod. None of the chics even believe her

y’all want the pod to end so bad :pachaha:

This def won’t end the pod shyt it might get them more popping. This was the first episode i listened to in months.

it’s looking like it won’t even due damage unless this is just the quiet befor the storm

Daps
Tahiry ain’t credible she was just throwing apples at a nikka on tv I was saying that yesterday

yall been writing condolences to the pod. None of the chics even believe her

y’all want the pod to end so bad :pachaha:

I just wish they would be man enough to say it . Just say you don't like the nikka but you like to listen to the podcast....the energy is off also but Mal been said that ...

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
How the fukk Mal go from going so hard on Tory to when it comes to Joe "well I haven't personally seen him put hands on women".
And the convenience of him softening his stance on the Tory thing the day they address Joe Budden's abuse allegations are nasty

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Joe was better off saying "I was doped up during that time, and I did some things I regret. I changed, blah blah blah"

Rather than him putting it back on Tahiry. Especially in this climate. It might get bad for him. He didn't really take any accountability, he just said she's clout chasing and chasing money. Talking shyt on the woman accusing you of abuse isn't the move right now, especially when you've admitted in your own music that you hit her before. Just owning up is the better play for your brand.

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe was better off saying "I was doped up during that time, and I did some things I regret. I changed, blah blah blah"

Rather than him putting it back on Tahiry. Especially in this climate. It might get bad for him. He didn't really take any accountability, he just said she's clout chasing and chasing money. Talking shyt on the woman accusing you of abuse isn't the move right now, especially when you've admitted in your own music that you hit her before. Just owning up is the better play for your brand.

gonna get nasty soon

lIo6MC9.jpg