The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
He admits to mushing her in the face while she has a broken nose here :francis:

Smh, Yee asked a simple question,"did you ever hit her" and he couldn't give a simple yes or no. his response is "let me ask you something"...that's a red flag right there. even on breakfast club, they asked about him sitting on esther's stomach and possibly killing the baby he said he didn't sit on her stomach, but the area between her stomach and her chest :martin:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Ak is upfront with who he is. Joe is trying to act as if he is more connected and thorough than he really is. Dude doesn’t give a fukk about the culture, he’s a selfish pill pooping loser.

Joe was the same nikka getting slapped up by the real OGs on the Internet before Worldstar was a thing. Dude has been a corn ball since jump but got hot once the new kids came into hip hop and may not have been aware of joes previous fukkboy exploits.

Now joe is a talented podcaster, but he’s shown consistently he’s a terrible human being. Rory is a cac so thats all that needs to be said there.
Mal is a coat riding fakkit that hasn’t done anything himself in his entire life yet thinks he’s somehow “the shyt”.

He’s a bytch and I’m certain Ak will wash the floor with him

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
joe talking about her nose sounds believable. she could be lying about some things too. who knows. she claims she has receipts. guess she gonna need to unleash the flutes on him.
The nose shyt i remember them talking bout on jbtv and vlad. Apparently some dude in a club broke her nose not joe. Idk bout the other shyt though

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this episode was nasty, they should delete if they can
:huhldup:

I'm looking forward to listening, but it seems it might be time to pour out a little liquor on this podcast. Will this really eff up the bag for him and crew? How much more money does Mal have to buy new hats and shoes smh.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Ak is upfront with who he is. Joe is trying to act as if he is more connected and thorough than he really is. Dude doesn’t give a fukk about the culture, he’s a selfish pill pooping loser.

Joe was the same nikka getting slapped up by the real OGs on the Internet before Worldstar was a thing. Dude has been a corn ball since jump but got hot once the new kids came into hip hop and may not have been aware of joes previous fukkboy exploits.

Now joe is a talented podcaster, but he’s shown consistently he’s a terrible human being. Rory is a cac so thats all that needs to be said there.
Mal is a coat riding fakkit that hasn’t done anything himself in his entire life yet thinks he’s somehow “the shyt”.

He’s a bytch and I’m certain Ak will wash the floor with him
This is a JBP thread breh

enough of AK. We’re addressing Joe and his fukk shyt.

no one cares for AK unless their maturity level is stunted at a certain point.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I'm looking forward to listening, but it seems it might be time to pour out a little liquor on this podcast. Will this really eff up the bag for him and crew? How much more money does Mal have to buy new hats and shoes smh.
The issue is hes opening up the door for the other women to say something, he not gonna able to juelz his way out of all of it.
He should of had Mal and Rory kick his back in to even it out a bit, even if they don’t really feel that strongly about it
:manny:

Daps
The nose shyt i remember them talking bout on jbtv and vlad. Apparently some dude in a club broke her nose not joe. Idk bout the other shyt though

this

the incident joe referenced in the pod is true, as tahiry was on their old vids telling the story of another dude breaking her nose

now could joe have also been toxic/abusive at the same time? ofc ... but for this particular story tahiry was either misleading on purpose or forgetting

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Tahiry ain’t credible she was just throwing apples at a nikka on tv I was saying that yesterday

yall been writing condolences to the pod. None of the chics even believe her

y’all want the pod to end so bad :pachaha:

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The issue is hes opening up the door for the other women to say something, he not gonna able to juelz his way out of all of it.
He should of had Mal and Rory kick his back in to even it out a bit, even if they don’t really feel that strongly about it
:manny:
There’s only one other woman tho, Esther. And she’s been quiet for years. Neither Cyn nor Kaiylin ever talked about abuse. The other non descript chicks he’s dated, one tried to take him to court but the case was dismissed and i feel like everyone wrote that one off as “using someone’s true past to hurt them.”

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
this

the incident joe referenced in the pod is true, as tahiry was on their old vids telling the story of another dude breaking her nose

now could joe have also been toxic/abusive at the same time? ofc ... but for this particular story tahiry was either misleading on purpose or forgetting
He never denied hitting her in her ribs on the podcast, because he can’t. I think he was telling the truth on the podcast. His excuses are nasty but i don’t think he lied. Both Esther and Tahiry were both volatile relationships (we all witnessed it as Joe fans through his music and JBTV) and he took accountability for his part in that. I personally don’t think it’s ever right to lay hands on a woman but it’s also never right for a woman to get physical with a man either. :yeshrug:

“i bought a mattress from you” is nuts tho...

And we all thought that Cancer scare was some bullshyt...

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Damn that bag is going to be gone as soon as they dig Into joe history. Did she see say he beat her so she would have a miscarriage?