The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
joe talking about her nose sounds believable. she could be lying about some things too. who knows. she claims she has receipts. guess she gonna need to unleash the flutes on him.

Daps
Trey is that you. Why can't both things be true? Tahiry being a piece of shyt while Joe is also an abuser. Not many people are going to come out and say "yes I beat her ass".

...and what if what she is saying isn't true. Yeah you can go back in the to line in a song . Like I said before nobody talks about him being on tour and her getting caught with another nikka in his house . So yeah "she wore in her ribs" . Joe problem is he has an affinity for toxic women ...that's the part he plays in all this shyt . Like I said tahiry likes to fight men . I'm not going to sit here and act like Joe is the Ike Turner of hip hop. I'm glad he didn't call charlamagne by name Joe known what is ....

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so, joe's talking about non physical fights when they caught each other cheating and no one on the pod referenced his "hit you in the rib" lyric...

usually, whenever they speak on abuse they overlap each other and bring up everything that shyts on the dude, but now they all quiet and letting joe get his lies off.
He admits to mushing her in the face while she has a broken nose here :francis:

Daps
I have a bad feeling they gonna drop a bomb on Budden before this day is over. Hope I’m wrong. But Yea i was listening like :francis:

He'll be fine . Many didn't like the last two podcast cause shyt he was saying . Many people felt a way you can tell .

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You know Ak furious that another episode goes by and they still not feeding into his bullshyt :mjlol:

his next “exposal” gonna be .. “emotional oranges only sold 3k first week..you can never outdo me! Ill give u 2 million if u can outstream Lil Ak next week! I’m self made”
This AK right now

91sn32Q_d.webp

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This nikka really went the you beat my ass so I beat your ass route?:mjtf:

Also Emotions Rapper #1 didn't know your girl hitting you and you hitting her back was bad?:mjtf:
Joe is pathetic. Imagine allowing a woman to whoop his ass.

if you can subdue a woman without a weapon you’re trash.

A woman with a weapon threatening ones
life can be neutralized/killed as needed

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Tahiry is toxic and Joe is an abuser

he brought up legitimate points about men being in abusive and toxic relationships and how that is normalized.

But given his history you can't tell me that all these women lied about his physical abuse.

Also calling up Mal for a character reference is so stupid, that was wack. So the fukk what you didn't see it. And?

Rory :laff: so corporate, danced around that and passed it back to Joe.

Parks was quiet as a church mouse, smart for not jumping in that mess.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Tahiry is toxic and Joe is an abuser

he brought up legitimate points about men being in abusive and toxic relationships and how that is normalized.

But given his history you can't tell me that all these women lied about his physical abuse.

Also calling up Mal for a character reference is so stupid, that was wack. So the fukk what you didn't see it. And?

Rory :laff: so corporate, danced around that and passed it back to Joe.

Parks was quiet as a church mouse, smart for not jumping in that mess.
All of this!

All them nikkas are frauds. And Parks always tries to play “moral high ground” but since he knows he’d look like a complete hypocrite defending Joe, he was quiet. He’s a goofy.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trey is that you. Why can't both things be true? Tahiry being a piece of shyt while Joe is also an abuser. Not many people are going to come out and say "yes I beat her ass".

C'mon, breh. You know good and damn well we aren't capable of having a nuanced conversation out here by accepting that multiple things can be true at once. :mjlol:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sad part is most of the coli thinks Ak is the cornball and Joe is the stand up dude here.

SMH
They're both "internet" type of dudes and probably wouldn't have been able to exist prior to Kanye West spearheading the revolt for geeks, cornballs and soft dudes to take over the rap game and its media presence. I mean, Budden existed before that but he was a one hit wonder, as he should have been, lol.

I think the best thing that ever happened to Akademiks, sadly, is the rat dude. He leached off that reckless, no holds barred energy and now completely refuses to be "lil bro'd" or talked down to by anybody ever, he's a dweeb but I don't ever get a "he's a liar" vibes from him. I think people just dislike him because they see themselves in him and they hate that he made it and they're still ashy. Budden, on the other hand, seems like he is always lying and trying to portray a false image to his base, and they eat that bullshyt up, lol