Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Joe: “Joe Budden does not support domestic abuse at all”
“You are BLATANTLY lying”
“We had a fight. Not a physical fight”

also joe Budden
“What's his name? Where's he live?
What is it he offers? What's he got to give?
And I love you so much that when I caught on to your fibs
I hit you like a man, you wore it in your ribs
I was heated”

This nikka wild playing victim:mjlol:

please don’t tell me this is how he’s playing this :gucci:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know Ak furious that another episode goes by and they still not feeding into his bullshyt :mjlol:

his next “exposal” gonna be .. “emotional oranges only sold 3k first week..you can never outdo me! Ill give u 2 million if u can outstream Lil Ak next week! I’m self made”
I hope it stays that way, fukk addressing him

Daps
All the shyt I said about tahiry in thread he said on the podcast :win:. Tahiry is a piece of shyt period . All for the bag fukk this chick.

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
All the shyt I said about tahiry in thread he said on the podcast :win:. Tahiry is a piece of shyt period . All for the bag fukk this chick.
Trey is that you. Why can't both things be true? Tahiry being a piece of shyt while Joe is also an abuser. Not many people are going to come out and say "yes I beat her ass".

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
so, joe's talking about non physical fights when they caught each other cheating and no one on the pod referenced his "hit you in the rib" lyric...

usually, whenever they speak on abuse they overlap each other and bring up everything that shyts on the dude, but now they all quiet and letting joe get his lies off.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is denying it? Smh.

This is becoming a story now...doesn't he realize that by tonight, most likely, someone is gonna post a whole timeline of all of the women who have said that he has put hands on them and its gonna go viral? I didnt hear the podcast but it seems like he aggressively denied it, that is the totally wrong way to handle something like this...especially from a person with his past. He could have tore down Tahiry's credibility with an "I understand you, its okay" fake sympathetic tone, a lot of women would have felt that bullshyt, lol

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
so, joe's talking about non physical fights when they caught each other cheating and no one on the pod referenced his "hit you in the rib" lyric...

usually, whenever they speak on abuse they overlap each other and bring up everything that shyts on the dude, but now they all quiet and letting joe get his lies off.

Hmmm good point