The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
And people saying he has to address this on the pod...he's done this like twice already I wanna say. Yall gonna make this man rant for another hour and say baseless thirty times.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
going to spotify was the worst thing to happen to this podcast from a consumer standpoint imo smh

I liked when the show was “toxic” unfiltered and unrestrained

It probably will be again.

Interested to see who they are going to collaborate with. Hes going to have to go to business with at least a few people. I refuse to believe hes so stupid that there isn't a plan to start at the ground at least. Get those dollars independently.

I cant see there being any doors open in white corporate America talking that spicy. Apple would be a possibility but there's the paywall issue. We all know the jig with Tidal.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
And people saying he has to address this on the pod...he's done this like twice already I wanna say. Yall gonna make this man rant for another hour and say baseless thirty times.

Every year some old allegation comes up and joe addresses it. He done addressed all this shyt several times

dudes just in here they don’t listen to the pod

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
going to spotify was the worst thing to happen to this podcast from a consumer standpoint imo smh

I liked when the show was “toxic” unfiltered and unrestrained

This is why I’m like :mindblown: to every one complaining about the Spotify deal . For two years all I heard was how filtered and wack the podcast got from the Spotify move

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Every year some old allegation comes up and joe addresses it. He done addressed all this shyt several times

dudes just in here they don’t listen to the pod

Joes A Master Manipulator, If You Were A Female Hed Have You Wrapped Around His Pinky

Anyone That Ever Heard Joe Address It Knows Hes Full Of shyt

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He’s spent hours talking about Summer Walker, Safaree, Summer Walker’s manager, Kehlani, Cardi B, Meg Thee Stallion and Dream Doll. Logic would be an upgrade :mjlol:

If you play close attention, you can tell there’s definitely Atlantic payola on their show already

I agree anything outside of Spotify should be under his creative license though.
That's still besides the point.

The deal they offered him included rights to all his shows with the ability to dictate what they can and cant talk about. If theres Atlantic payola, its because Joe budden chose to accept their money.

I really cant blame Joe for leaving with his integrity. It may have been the wrong move in light of these abuser allegations, but I cant knock him for his perspective on the deal.

Charlie Sollers

All Star
Daps
This is why I’m like :mindblown: to every one complaining about the Spotify deal . For two years all I heard was how filtered and wack the podcast got from the Spotify move

This is true. The amount of times, they were about to tell a joke but then had to edit it out was getting beyond annoying.