The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk Joe Budden breh
I just don't believe everything that's said. I need receipts not emotions before I bring out the pitch forks. You nikkas corny af canceling every black male for bs.

Again. He admitted he hit that woman like a man, out of his own mouth.

but now the people calling him on it are the bad guys? :dwillhuh:

also, show me where I said anyone should be cancelled. I’ll wait.

again, reading some of these responses is wild...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Those are all basically WS. Milo is a pedo. Why would anyone want that on their platform?
It doesn't matter how u feel about those guest, it shows that Joe budden might have been right about spotify attempting to censor creators that signed the deal.

Joe Rogan felt comfortable enough to have those guest on his show previously, so why is it a problem now? Did Joe Rogan lose some level of creative control over his platform? Enough that he's no longer in charge of deciding which guest can appear on his show?

If all that's true then joe budden might have been right about not trusting spotify with creative control over his platform.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Wow In hindsight Joe should’ve taken the Spotify deal because Tahiry just fukked up the bag in a major way.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't matter how u feel about those guest, it shows that Joe budden might have been right about spotify attempting to censor creators that signed the deal.

Joe Rogan felt comfortable enough to have those guest on his show previously, so why is it a problem now? Did Joe Rogan lose some level of creative control over his platform? Enough that he's no longer in charge of deciding which guest can appear on his show?

If all that's true then joe budden might have been right about not trusting spotify with creative control over his platform.
If you give me $100 million and your only stipulations are don’t have any alt-right white supremacists on your show, I’m taking it 10/10 times

Daps
Ask Charlamagne what happened to his HBO show after his allegation from 30 years ago :francis:

Joe is not charlamagne he actually owns his shyt all need is one person to believe in what your doing ...somebody will agree to a deal with Joe . When it happens it still want be enough cause nikkas will year apart the deal ....it's dosent look good for tahiry because one she was on a podcast that is executive produced by charlamagne two she just was on TV hitting vado in the head with apples. 3 She just didn't a season of Love and hip hop with him to get money . Why flirt and be friends with a man that beat you the "entire relationship" . Joe will be fine . Charlamagne situation is different it's not like the women is coming back and want to do reality shows with and get money with all the while slander him on a podcast Joe budden executive producers....

Daps

He dosent understand that when you sign shyt like that they OWN what you can and can not say ....never give up freedom of speech .

Shakeydog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tahiry most likely got paid to do this ...She just started an only fans a few months ago and seems thirsty for money...why didn’t she tell this story when they signed to Spotify ? It’s a weak move to do it now . I still think a lot of people are missing the message from the last two episodes of the podcast joe wants all the podcasters to control their creations and get paid ..it’s a new industry and the corporations are taking control with the same contracts they used in the music business. Ctg seems like he is missing the bigger picture and looks like he is working for the devil.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Did he lie though? :sas2:
No hes 100% right

these nikkas speak on and criticize other people about their business dealings(Ak,Gillie,Whos Your Daddy,etc) but aren’t even present for business negotiations about the pod they’re on

cliff notes?
basically workers shouldn’t be talking about or criticizing bosses

he also went in about how they bring no value to Joes business and he could get the same type of offers he gets without them

he shytted on Mal way more than Rory

he went in on Mal

said hes only known as another nikkas little brother...he been riding nikkas coattails his whole life

also offered Mal a mill to fight :mjlol:

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I enjoy the Joe Budden podcast but I'm not in any denial about Joe being a woman beater. :manny:
none of us are in denial

its the main reason why we say he needs to stop going so hard on these abuse topics when they come up

imagine being one of the bytches he beat and hearing this clown go in on Tory Lanez or Vado or any of the other men hes shytted on when some domestic violence shyt pops up

his dumb ass doesn’t realize he’s basically antagonizing his victims when he does that shyt

if i was him I’d stay far away from any topic about abuse

now he has to address it since he’s known for speaking on dv situations and going extra hard against the alleged abusers

I knew this day would come eventually because dude is too arrogant

its the same for Rory and Mal too

they go extra hard talking that “any nikka who do this is a sucker and should be banned from our culture” shyt and now they’re gonna have to stand on that or be exposed as hypocrites