The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
none of us are in denial

its the main reason why we say he needs to stop going so hard on these abuse topics when they come up

imagine being one of the bytches he beat and hearing this clown go in on Tory Lanez or Vado or any of the other men hes shytted on when some domestic violence shyt pops up

his dumb ass doesn’t realize he’s basically antagonizing his victims when he does that shyt

if i was him I’d stay far away from any topic about abuse

now he has to address it since he’s known for speaking on dv situations and going extra hard against the alleged abusers

I knew this day would come eventually because dude is too arrogant

its the same for Rory and Mal too

they go extra hard talking that “any nikka who do this is a sucker and should be banned from our culture” shyt and now they’re gonna have to stand on that or be exposed as hypocrites

Whatever Tahiry is talkin isn’t new to mal and Rory. And I bet they know the whole story of both sides.

Tahiry a wild broad I’m sure she used to wanna scrap.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Random but I KNOW there was a JBTV episode where she pulled out a knife on son lol. Jokingly but the nikka clearly caught flashbacks of when his BM stabbed him smh

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If you give me $100 million and your only stipulations are don’t have any alt-right white supremacists on your show, I’m taking it 10/10 times
It doesn't have anything to do with not having white supremacist on the show. It just shows that spotify WILL intervene if they deem something harmful to their bottom line.

From Joe's perspective, this just means that they could control who he's allowed to criticize on the show, or maybe push him to talk highly about an artist he doesn't give a fukk about because of some deal that person might have with spotify.

Imagine Joe having to praise Logic in the future because he signs some deal with spotify and they wanna promote him on their service. That's what Joe is afraid of.

For example, they wanted rights to his "Pull up" show. How does Joe know that they wont try to dictate who appears on his show based off of marketing? Anyone could pay spotify a bag to get an interview on Budden's shyt and he'd have very little say so in the matter.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't have anything to do with not having white supremacist on the show. It just shows that spotify WILL intervene if they deem something harmful to their bottom line.

From Joe's perspective, this just means that they could control who he's allowed to criticize on the show, or maybe push him to talk highly about an artist he doesn't give a fukk about because of some deal that person might have with spotify.

Imagine Joe having to praise Logic in the future because he signs some deal with spotify and they wanna promote him on their service. That's what Joe is afraid of.

For example, they wanted rights to his "Pull up" show. How does Joe know that they wont try to dictate who appears on his show based off of marketing? Anyone could pay spotify a bag to get an interview on Budden's shyt and he'd have very little say so in the matter.
He’s spent hours talking about Summer Walker, Safaree, Summer Walker’s manager, Kehlani, Cardi B, Meg Thee Stallion and Dream Doll. Logic would be an upgrade :mjlol:

If you play close attention, you can tell there’s definitely Atlantic payola on their show already

I agree anything outside of Spotify should be under his creative license though.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
He’s spent hours talking about Summer Walker, Safaree, Summer Walker’s manager, Kehlani, Cardi B, Meg Thee Stallion and Dream Doll. Logic would be an upgrade :mjlol:

If you play close attention, you can tell there’s definitely Atlantic payola on their show already

I agree anything outside of Spotify should be under his creative license though.
Safaree is his friend and the other broads are the ones who are hot in general and in the circles they frequent.

They obviously wanna fukk those broads and hang with them. You can tell that Joe and Mal are in love with them and have insider info and all that. But what they don't get is that it's not interesting for people who don't know them, who aren't in the same circle and do not have the same insider info. Either that or they don't want the broads coming for their neck :beli:

Daps
Tahiry most likely got paid to do this ...She just started an only fans a few months ago and seems thirsty for money...why didn’t she tell this story when they signed to Spotify ? It’s a weak move to do it now . I still think a lot of people are missing the message from the last two episodes of the podcast joe wants all the podcasters to control their creations and get paid ..it’s a new industry and the corporations are taking control with the same contracts they used in the music business. Ctg seems like he is missing the bigger picture and looks like he is working for the devil.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

The mere fact that they took episodes down implies that they would have at least a soft say on the guests he’d have.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for those whining about the timing

she basically said him being two-faced when speaking about her situation with vado is what prompted this...

a) him saying tahiry would fight a dude...and her response was “yes” if he’s hitting me

b) during that podcast segment he said more or less that he was not abusive to tahiry which is a straight up lie since some of y’all defending him have said “well he already said this in his music”

...a lot of ppl in this very same thread “warned” that his sanctimonious rants against men in his attempt to pander to women would come back to bite him

Last edited:

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure it's been mentioned already but the timing on this shyt is spooky. How when a black man is exposing negotiation tricks from a major corporation this suddenly gets plastered all over the internet a day or two after? Why wasn't this interview done a month ago? Two months ago? 2 weeks ago? :sas1::sas2:
He spoke on her 3 weeks ago breh

Daps
I'm sure it's been mentioned already but the timing on this shyt is spooky. How when a black man is exposing negotiation tricks from a major corporation this suddenly gets plastered all over the internet a day or two after? Why wasn't this interview done a month ago? Two months ago? 2 weeks ago? :sas1::sas2:

Because she is promoting something and Joe is in the media for a pretty good reason . I believe she has a book on the way as well. Its Nast that it came out on his birthday . It NASTY to say the least . Personally it's unforgivable to me .