The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Another example of dumbass joe...

Bashes all the women beaters on his podcast relentlessly :martin:

Goes super hard on anything Tahiry has done... clowned her whole life every week on the pod, WHEN NOBODY GAVE A fukk 'CEPT HIM:damn:

and doesn't expect Tahiry to finally pop back?!:what:

Man this dumb nikka :heh:

I'm a fan of the podcast but now we gonna get a 1n a half hour apology pod "for our queens" :shaq2:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all will believe any female that cries in front of a camera. He supposedly beat her up but she didn’t have a issue until he started moving up:hhh:

yo... what is wrong with some of y’all??? there is no “supposedly”.

joe budden. “downfall”. he admits he did it.

tahiry was also talking about this shyt years ago. not in detail. but the interviews are out there (where do you think the beef with Vlad comes from, in part?).

watching some of y’all cape for this nikka is almost as insane as joe’s need to champion his moral high ground even when he has no ground to stand on.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't think he really "beat" any women, like an Ike and Tina, but engaged in abusive/mutually abusive dysfunctional behavior, physical and otherwise, of course. He should make his amends with that on the show.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
yo... what is wrong with some of y’all??? there is no “supposedly”.

joe budden. “downfall”. he admits he did it.

tahiry was also talking about this shyt years ago. not in detail. but the interviews are out there (where do you think the beef with Vlad comes from, in part?).

watching some of y’all cape for this nikka is almost as insane as joe’s need to champion his moral high ground even when he has no ground to stand on.
Fukk Joe Budden breh
I just don't believe everything that's said. I need receipts not emotions before I bring out the pitch forks. You nikkas corny af canceling every black male for bs.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Beat a women up to the point of near death. Breaking her ribs & her nose but this nikka didn't get knocked for it? But she still on camera twerking and kissing on this nikka? Some of ya'll take this entertainment shyt to serious. Go outside and get some puccy

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I just seen the Tahiry story on my favorite gossip IG account...
No idea why Joe kept speaking on her issues with Vado... this all on him :snoop:

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
Budden needs that Drake interview to happen soon to divert this attention

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beat a women up to the point of near death. Breaking her ribs & her nose but this nikka didn't get knocked for it? But she still on camera twerking and kissing on this nikka? Some of ya'll take this entertainment shyt to serious. Go outside and get some puccy
It’s wild you’re such a Joe Budden fan you won’t even take his own word for it :mjlol:

she said she lied to the doctor when he broke her rib, and he was sitting in the office right next to her cracking jokes