The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Daps
This is a bad take, breh. This nikka rapped about punching her in the ribs. At least three other women he's dealt with have accused him of beating on them. Matter of fact, she's mentioned him putting hands on her before

It's wild to me that ANYONE would question Tahiry's credibility in this situation; given that these actions are in line with accounts from multiple other women in Joe's past (and even Joe himself has copped to some of it).

Daps
A Hard head make a soft ass ...:wow:

He does have some controversial ass guest on that list damn :francis:

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Y’all will believe any female that cries in front of a camera. He supposedly beat her up but she didn’t have a issue until he started moving up:hhh:

There's no need to "believe" anyone but Joe himself breh, lol. I been a fan of this nikka since he was on dust rapping about antagonizing Angie and I dont know why y'all are throwing on the cape so hard for breh, lol.

He's been playing with fire using his podcast to go extra hard at woman abusers when he hasn't even reconciled his own past.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
A Hard head make a soft ass ...:wow:

The egg on many faces is coming :mjgrin:

For the record, Rogan is not exclusively on Spotify until December 1st. He mentioned that the episodes would be available on Spotify beginning Sept 1st, but not exclusive til then. Let’s see if those others are uploaded by then.

Daps
For the record, Rogan is not exclusively on Spotify until December 1st. He mentioned that the episodes would be available on Spotify beginning Sept 1st, but not exclusive til then. Let’s see if those others are uploaded by then.

Something tell me the MOST controversial episodes want be on Spotify ....:patrice:and yes Rogan has a ton of them like dudes listed above . I mean Alex Jones is not welcomed in many places for a reason :francis:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
bytch on National Television throwing apples, nobody ain’t going to give a fukk about what she talking about. People are up on her bullshyt.

He did all that and yet that bytch was on national TV with him. GTFOH.

Daps
bytch on National Television throwing apples, nobody ain’t going to give a fukk about what she talking about. People are up on her bullshyt.

He did all that and yet that bytch was on national TV with him. GTFOH.

You know how it is nikkas is going to say we support women getting they ass whooped . In this super feminist generation I don't believe EVERY women just cause SHE says so. I mean look at the meg situation with Tory lanez does that while situation not sound funny ?

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV

1. Alex Jones will never be anywhere anymore.
2. Chris Delia has the sexual misconduct shyt.
3. Owen Benjamin an alt right fukk peddling coronavirus misinfo.

Thats off first glance. He hosts a lot of fukkheads on that show.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
You know how it is nikkas is going to say we support women getting they ass whooped . In this super feminist generation I don't believe EVERY women just cause SHE says so. I mean look at the meg situation with Tory lanez does that while situation not sound funny ?
and look at the energy they had for tory and trey both. "i dont vouch for no man behind closed doors." keep that same energy or its hypocritical.