The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
Budden gonna have to address this on the next pod. If not we gotta call a flagrant foul on these nikkas :camby:

Aint no way they can sit up there week after week bashing other celebrities over allegations of abuse.

And tuck their tail in when it comes to their front door :aicmon:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Why would it be over? What is Spotify gonna drop him? Y’all think the people who been listening to the pod gonna stop cause tahiry did a interview?

tahiry ain’t credible joe did all this shyt to you but you was on love and hip hop last year hugging him shaking ya ass all in front of him. And I know it’s scripted but if a nikka beat my ass broke my rips emotionally abused me for years, I’m not sure I would be comfortable with thirst trapping and shaking my ass in front of him on camera

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Tahiry shyt is picking up steam :francis:

This nikka out here breaking women's ribs, slamming women's heads into dashboards be and shyt? Might need to be over for him:martin:

the crazy shyt is watching people defend him and put this shyt on tahiry, when he put it on wax that he hit her "like a man" years ago.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
TBH a lot of joes female fans don’t really care about shyt like this, most of them are bartender birds. I see a lot of them defending him on twitter already.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Why would it be over? What is Spotify gonna drop him? Y’all think the people who been listening to the pod gonna stop cause tahiry did a interview?

tahiry ain’t credible joe did all this shyt to you but you was on love and hip hop last year hugging him shaking ya ass all in front of him. And I know it’s scripted but if a nikka beat my ass broke my rips emotionally abused me for years, I’m not sure I would be comfortable with thirst trapping and shaking my ass in front of him on camera
There are plenty of toxic women who will continue going right back to their abusers. I've known a few, one in particular where I was about to beat her man's ass for laying hands on her. She begged me to leave him alone. A few months later she was back fukking with him. A few years down the line she was cheating on her good guy with the dude. Her still doing a show with him doesn't mean shyt or speak to if she is lying or not at all.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
There are plenty of toxic women who will continue going right back to their abusers. I've known a few, one in particular where I was about to beat her man's ass for laying hands on her. She begged me to leave him alone. A few months later she was back fukking with him. A few years down the line she was cheating on her good guy with the dude. Her still doing a show with him doesn't mean shyt or speak to if she is lying or not at all.

I’m not even saying she lying I’m saying she ain’t credible. I get domestic violence and going back to your abuser. I’m saying she ain’t been with this nikka for years but was hugged all up on his just last year, shyt just ain’t credible

nobody even cares about that Vado shyt anymore cause she ain’t credible we seen her being aggressive as hell throwing apples at nikkas Heads and shyt . Joe ain’t on camera hitting tahiry but tahiry on camera hitting joe. I’m also saying joe fans ain’t going nowhere and he not signed to a major platform.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Y’all will believe any female that cries in front of a camera. He supposedly beat her up but she didn’t have a issue until he started moving up:hhh:

This is a bad take, breh. This nikka rapped about punching her in the ribs. At least three other women he's dealt with have accused him of beating on them. Matter of fact, she's mentioned him putting hands on her before

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Y’all will believe any female that cries in front of a camera. He supposedly beat her up but she didn’t have a issue until he started moving up:hhh:
Or look at it from her perspective. IF Joe really did beat her, she's probably thinking that she's covered this shyt up for all these years and had his back in regards to that only for him to come out throwing shots anytime she is involved with something new. Like somebody else pointed out he's clowned her podcast she was doing with Joell, her doing OF, her promoting shyt on her instagram, and now jokes about her being on Marriage Boot Camp. So in her head it's like aight you want to talk shyt then I got you.

Let's stop acting like Joe has been innocent in this and never mentioned her. He has stayed throwing shade her way.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If Joe drops that he turned down doing a show with her will that affect her credibility?