The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Listened to the last episode after a few months away and..... this podcast needs a overhaul, rory mal and parks are nothing but brainless stooges and add zero feedback or pushback on any Joe's talking points. Basically they're a bunch of yes men, shyt is corny to listen too with that in mind.

Edit:
Basically he built his own platform and he’s his “own boss”. Whereas Mal and Rory are yes mean and not shyt without Joe. Ended watching it when he said “Fine on Everyday Struggle with Joe, I’ll take the Pippen role but better than being John Salley nikkas”.
:dead: ak said the same shyt I thought

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Listened to the last episode after a few months away and..... this podcast needs a overhaul, rory mal and parks are nothing but brainless stooges and add zero feedback or pushback on any Joe's talking points. Basically they're a bunch of yes men, shyt is corny to listen too with that in mind.

Edit:

:dead: ak said the same shyt I thought
I mean you listening to pod that’s setup for joe to speak only really. It wasn’t meant for anyone else to go in cause it was mainly a joe pod. The last 2 mainly was setup to be that way

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I mean you listening to pod that’s setup for joe to speak only really. It wasn’t meant for anyone else to go in cause it was mainly a joe pod. The last 2 mainly was setup to be that way
Nah that's wack, if the whole idea behind ownership is that they're all businessmen and not workers you would want some feedback and input from the other people on the show. Just hearing Joe bytch and complain and all of them yessir/giggle the whole pod is corny.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Nah that's wack, if the whole idea behind ownership is that they're all businessmen and not workers you would want some feedback and input from the other people on the show. Just hearing Joe bytch and complain and all of them yessir/giggle the whole pod is corny.
They don’t own shyt tho. Rory might have small ownership but joe owns this shyt for sure. MAL was brought in late and parks is hired contractor seems like.

Joe lawyer is the one trying to get the deal done, joe is the one in the meeting, joe relays all the messages back to the rest of the crew ect. Not sure why people acting like this with all pods. Most is one main person and the rest are complementary to that person.

and non of them can get a point across as well or have any fire behind this like joe so it’s best they play they role and let joe handle this shyt. These pods clearly has been the biggest in recent time and forcing the internet to speak on it all over

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Ak just eating off the turkey like Charlemagne would say. It’s working for him right now though I guess.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It makes sense why mal doesn’t think trump is so bad, they are both stories of nepotism. Mal’s life story is riding coat tails and he still hasn’t done anything of substance with it.

Mal is on the podcast for the 35 year old rappers that haven’t gotten a deal yet.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
The Tahiry shyt is picking up steam :francis:

This nikka out here breaking women's ribs, slamming women's heads into dashboards be and shyt? Might need to be over for him:martin:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The Tahiry shyt is picking up steam :francis:

This nikka out here breaking women's ribs, slamming women's heads into dashboards be and shyt? Might need to be over for him:martin:

It probably wouldn’t be AS bad if there wasn’t a bunch of other women claiming joe put hands on em. Like if Esther decides to be petty it’ll be a dark day for joe.