The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
You can call out that weirdo, Jason Lee for being fake, and also criticize Joe for being abusive while trying to air out other dudes as if he’s a saint.

Joe has a history of being abusive to women, being honest about that does not mean “You’re tearing down a Black man!:damn:”. Stop using a serious issue to defend fukk shyt.:unimpressed:

If we are talking Bout chickens coming home to roost and people getting what they have coming to them, you won't get an argument from me.

I have a problem with people and organizations just choosing when to play their hands. That goes with the Emmitt Till accuser bytch, people getting outed only in election years/when they are out of office, waiting for a player to leave a team before exposing then for being pieces of shyt (but not having a problem sweeping shyt under the rug if they are on a roster), the performative moves that companies all over did in regards to the unrest, taking down statues, etc. In the most serious of situations, reporting things like this timely can save someone's life, but no, everything has to be a game.

Joe, however, still hasn't learned this part of the game, regardless of whether I like it or not. He needed to actually disclose his shyt in the Everyday Struggle days, when we all knew that he was a woman beater. We all knew this shyt, honestly. Getting out in front of your past is the only thing that can possibly save you from his cancel culture bullshyt.

Why he thought the Tahiry and Vado topic would appropriate podcast fodder is beyond any reasonable thinking. He got played like a bytch by both Jason Lee and Charla, trying to be industry darling. He cant keep making the same mistakes.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
If we are talking Bout chickens coming home to roost and people getting what they have coming to them, you won't get an argument from me.

I have a problem with people and organizations just choosing when to play their hands. That goes with the Emmitt Till accuser bytch, people getting outed only in election years/when they are out of office, waiting for a player to leave a team before exposing then for being pieces of shyt (but not having a problem sweeping shyt under the rug if they are on a roster), the performative moves that companies all over did in regards to the unrest, taking down statues, etc. In the most serious of situations, reporting things like this timely can save someone's life, but no, everything has to be a game.

Joe, however, still hasn't learned this part of the game, regardless of whether I like it or not. He needed to actually disclose his shyt in the Everyday Struggle days, when we all knew that he was a woman beater. We all knew this shyt, honestly. Getting out in front of your past is the only thing that can possibly save you from his cancel culture bullshyt.

Why he thought the Tahiry and Vado topic would appropriate podcast fodder is beyond any reasonable thinking. He got played like a bytch by both Jason Lee and Charla, trying to be industry darling. He cant keep making the same mistakes.

I have no problem with you calling out people that withhold dirt until the person no longer benefits their bottom line.
That shyt is 100% corny.

But for the nikkas that equate this being some grand plan to take Joe down because he’s a Black man pioneering podcasting is just pure, flat out wrong Stan bullshyt.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Have they even spoke about AK recently last time they said anything was during the Freddie Gibbs stuff? That was a while ago

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Lol this story isn't gathering steam at all, I only knew about it from this thread, and searching on Twitter shows nothing big
I don’t think people care about joe Budden like that and it’s one of the reason I think he should’ve locked in with Spotify

He has some loyal listeners of the podcast but I doubt he’s gaining a substantial amount of fans each pod

also in entertainment if you’re not growing your fanbase you are losing them

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Have they even spoke about AK recently last time they said anything was during the Freddie Gibbs stuff? That was a while ago

They haven’t negatively spoken about akademiks in a long time.

I’m not sure what issue ak got with these dudes but he got Rory and mal name in his mouth every week.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Nobody is gonna respond to Ak w/ anything besides words because you don’t get any points for gettin off on fukkin Akademiks.

Akademiks prolly is goin nuts because this podcast talks about him so dismissively, and in general nobody is takin the bait