The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Revenge for bringing up the HBO thing?? :jbhmm:

I doubt it. Charlemagne gotta stay on chill and keep appealing to his "mental health" rebrand crowd, lest somebody wit long money decide to back the then 15 year old he use to joke about all the time.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Lol this story isn't gathering steam at all, I only knew about it from this thread, and searching on Twitter shows nothing big

Give it time, bro. Give it time. If it don't pop by Friday, Joe is protected. Like I said, Charlamagne prolly gonna put some sauce on it

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
You can call out that weirdo, Jason Lee for being fake, and also criticize Joe for being abusive while trying to air out other dudes as if he’s a saint.

Joe has a history of being abusive to women, being honest about that does not mean “You’re tearing down a Black man!:damn:”. Stop using a serious issue to defend fukk shyt.:unimpressed:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Even if Tahirys timing is suspect we all know joe beat that woman. She’s not the only one and she has a right to say so. Y’all caping for joe beating women, why? Because you find his podcast entertaining or like his music? Joe has a very long rap sheet when it comes to this so there’s really nothing you can say in defense for him other than teh fact that he didn’t beat on his last two girlfriends.

No better than the simps who were defending Tory or CB.

Joe (and mal) said it himself, nikkas who put they hands on women are absolute suckas. So why does that not apply to him?
Yeah joe a fukking a weirdo..

Where theres smoke theres fire.. and when a man has such a sick obsession to a woman beater like CB, its concerning.

Wonder if Mal got that same "sucka shyt" energy for his mans :popcorn3: