The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s funny cause joe was caping hard for xxx when he passed away because he see’s himself the same way. He thought about the idea of himself being shot and people bringing up the fact that he’s a woman beater.

I still believe that's why he loves chris brown. Because let’s be honest no one else gets as hype about CB music as joe does, not even on the podcast. It’s weird.

Joe has a nasty past and his fans know he does. They’ve literally joked about his rebrand for years on this show. The internet remembers everything though

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
So she decided today is is today to let the world known that Joe hit me. Mal was correct like he said the energy became "off" wit some many people ....

Joe is a woman beating junkie that employs colorists and colonizers who thought NOW was a good time to portray himself as the Black Creators Messiah being nailed to the cross for our sins. This fukk boy trying to get us to support crying over not enough millions on his plate when millions of his own fans don't have a plate or a pot to piss in right now.

Fam acting like he swinging the sword of Ogun to clear the way in the podcast game. Nah b. Dudes that came in the game around the same time he did, did it first and do it for the culture better *cough* Drink Champs *cough*.

For all that Black creator talk, where is the original content he created that is of any tangible benefit to the community or his peers? Ya'll are a low information, mid-week Shade Room comments summary. SOTC flopped because Joe is too much of a small-minded narcissist to allow the smarter, more talented creatives (Jinx & Scottie) to shine in the areas he's ill equipped to handle.

The whole squad is made up of bite sized bytch made betas and incels who can't even ride the lane they were blessed to finesse. There's a reason none of the OG's or young kings respect these clowns.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yeah I heard also there is a video of what happens to Meg on that night as well ...I can't wait to all the facts come out about that shyt

Funny, because she had a mugshot going viral a few years ago for hitting another dude

img_1191.jpg

And we're misogynist for wanting to know the full story

Dude is 5'3" 120 according to his arrest record

Meg is my height

That's basically the average size of a man and woman but reversed

Daps
Funny, because she had a mugshot going viral a few years ago for hitting another dude

img_1191.jpg

And we're misogynist for wanting to know the full story

Dude is 5'3" 120 according to his arrest record

Meg is my height

That's basically the average size of a man and woman but reversed

She has record of putting hand on nikkas as well . Even moneybagg yo said she is rough a times . My thing is if tory lanez shot you in the feet why get back in the car with a person that shot you? . She laying ...the truth will come out sonner or later .