B240374-A-C9-E6-4-C44-B5-EF-DC2-C198-AFCCC.jpg

:sas2::huhldup:

Update:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Where does joe have a bunch of money coming from? Y’all really be believing the shyt joe says.

SO spotify who threw a major bag at joe for a ‘360’ deal is getting turned down but another entity is gonna give him that same bag minus the 360 deal? WHO? WHERE/

It’s a proven successful podcast

Do you think he’ll never get or got any type of offer from other places?

I’ll play along I guess

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s a proven successful podcast

Do you think he’ll never get or got any type of offer from other places?

I’ll play along I guess

He’ll get offers for sure, but it’s not gonna be half of what spotify was offering joe for his other ventures. After these allegations being resurfaced also....idk

There’s already a finite amount of corporations willing to invest in podcast in this way already.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Is that what she said though? I listened to it and heard all of this but it was a bit confusing because she started to go in and out of talking about Vado and Joe.

The most direct questions "was it joe?" was seemingly dodged, and she vaguely said " it's hard to talk about someone who lies".

Not defending joe, just trying to make sense of what is going on, im just as intrigued as the rest of yall
Yea I was about to ask listening to this and its a little confusing. Not sure when she referring to Joe and what applies to Vado. Not defending just saying.

Daps
This lavender mofo gonna be the first one to talk about "just doing his job." He must be giddy as fukk to be messy towards "friends" and use this show to absolve him of guilt.

Same reason why I don't take it seriously ...if I was Joe NEVER speak to tahiry again thoe . I forgot today was this nikkas birthday till I hoped on Twitter and seen all the BD wishes from all the females.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol this corny as hell of her to pull this now but I respect the jux at the same time. Somebody sent her a bag Or a look to make this happen. Joe shouldn’t have ever been speaking on her and shoulda stayed out of all domestic disputes.
I don’t doubt she saw the opportunity, but she did mention she got triggered when he said she likes to fight men on the podcast. On top of the weekly Marriage Bootcamp reviews trying to troll her, she had enough lol

Daps
I don’t doubt she saw the opportunity, but she did mention she got triggered when he said she likes to fight men on the podcast. On top of the weekly Marriage Bootcamp reviews trying to troll her, she had enough lol

fab said the same thing and she did on his birthday ...opportunity taken . She was "triggered" is this what women are calling it now :mjlol: