☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i listened to the portion of the podcast where she spoke about him...starts at the 49m mark.

fractured her rib once, broke her nose once, knocked her down a flight of steps another time, verbal/emotional abuse...sat next to her at the hospital while she lied to doctors about how she got hurt.

yo...jason lee be getting details outta these women :whoo:
He ain’t even ask. She straight up dropped it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah okay ..and then bring up 15 years later at a moment in time when he has big plans and positive shyt going on ? I'm say this and I'm done I don't believe half the shyt women say . I've had a women pull knife and a gun on me and as amn I did what I need to do to get out of those situations . I'm in the military and they don't play about domestic violence. I wouldn't be able to get in . In bothy situation the charges was dropped because it witness . I'm say this notion that we just believe women and there is not empathy for men is just Intresting ...if somebody want to bring up shyt I did when I was 15 go ahead .
This clearly wasn’t 15 years ago. But cook.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What about the case that he won against women that was lying on him ....??

Dropping a case isn’t winning. It’s also not admitting to lying. Y’all gotta stop these false parallels

Emily B not pressing charges against fab doesn’t mean he didn’t knock her teeth out.

Daps
Dropping a case isn’t winning. It’s also not admitting to lying. Y’all gotta stop these false parallels

Emily B not pressing charges against fab doesn’t mean he didn’t knock her teeth out.

Wouldn't have evidence of A man knocking you in your teeth thoe ?? It came off his record because it was a lie ....

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Again, we know the entertainment business is shady and we demonize everyone who rebels.

I haven't listen to this pod since that bullshyt "Jay-Z and Puff are MLK and Malcolm" line and how they gaslit ppl afterwards.

But, I'm still on Joe's side regardless of his next move.

The part about Bill Simmons calling him WAS huge, to me. Joe is right about these media companies.

That's all that matters.

Daps
Again, we know the entertainment business is shady and we demonize everyone who rebels.

I haven't listen to this pod since that bullshyt "Jay-Z and Puff are MLK and Malcolm" line and how they gaslit ppl afterwards.

But, I'm still on Joe's side regardless of his next move.

The part about Bill Simmons calling him WAS huge, to me. Joe is right about these media companies.

That's all that matters.

Yeah been a crazy week for that podcast and Joe as well ...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Lol just listened to it. fukk outta here, bytches never take responsibility for what they do and why they go back to men. It’s clown shyt

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Translation:

Interviewer: so how do you heal ?

tahiry: well since you asked that, let me turn this into a different question ..I got punched , thrown down stairs and I’ve been hiding it..until right now at this moment on Hollywood unlocked for the world to hear When joe got a bunch of money coming

:mjlol:

Daps
Translation:

tahiry: well since you asked that, let me turn this into a different question ..I got punched , thrown down stairs and I’ve been hiding it..until right now at this moment on Hollywood unlocked for the world to hear When joe got a bunch of money coming

I just felt the world needed to hear this on his birthday and while he is blazing a trail with what he is doing business wise ...:mjlol::lolbron::russ:

Any nikkas that go along with that shyt can suck my dikk :camby:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I just felt the world needed to hear this on his birthday and while he is blazing a trail with what he is doing business wise ...:mjlol::lolbron::russ:

Any nikkas that go along with that shyt can suck my dikk :camby:

“thank you Jason for giving me this safe platform to discuss this..I’ve never felt so comfortable speaking about this until I logged onto my webcam today and joined such a safespace “

Daps
“thank you Jason for giving me this safe platform to discuss this..I’ve never felt so comfortable speaking about this until I logged onto my webcam today and joined such a safespace “

And while I have the safe space I'm not going to talk about the times I was accused of stabbing men and needing Joe to get a check . Even thoe on the show with vado I still want to talk about Joe and all he has done ...even thoe I still speak to Joe off and on I'm proud of him :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Translation:

Where does joe have a bunch of money coming from? Y’all really be believing the shyt joe says.

SO spotify who threw a major bag at joe for a ‘360’ deal is getting turned down but another entity is gonna give him that same bag minus the 360 deal? WHO? WHERE/