The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yeah okay ..and then bring up 15 years later at a moment in time when he has big plans and positive shyt going on ? I'm say this and I'm done I don't believe half the shyt women say . I've had a women pull knife and a gun on me and as amn I did what I need to do to get out of those situations . I'm in the military and they don't play about domestic violence. I wouldn't be able to get in . In bothy situation the charges was dropped because it witness . I'm say this notion that we just believe women and there is not empathy for men is just Intresting ...if somebody want to bring up shyt I did when I was 15 go ahead .
Nikka you aint gotta believe women

Joe said he did shyt:mjlol:

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
Its funny cause I remember back when COVID first hit and Joe was doing his IG Live interview series.

Jason hopped on live and gave Joe props for like 30 mins straight talking about how he was leader in their space and how he looks up to him.

4 months later this nikka is on air on his birthday with his ex girlfriend getting him the fukk outta here :mjlol:

These industry nikkas aint ya friend man they know how pretend :francis::manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Women can be abusive also, we all know that. But it’s far easier for a man to have the physical advantage in these situations which is why we tend to believe the women first and foremost. Up until recently not only did men have the physical advantage but a lot of times we have the financial advantage.

It’s not a level playing field. I mean, if you don’t respect women at all, it makes sense to me that you wouldn’t believe a man would be hittin on them when 9/10 we know this shyt is happening.

I’m never signing on to the internet to defend woman beaters.
Ehhh shyt does both way. Let toxic people be with toxic people. Idk tbh. Everyone should keep they hands to themselves

Daps
Women can be abusive also, we all know that. But it’s far easier for a man to have the physical advantage in these situations which is why we tend to believe the women first and foremost. Up until recently not only did men have the physical advantage but a lot of times we have the financial advantage.

It’s not a level playing field. I mean, if you don’t respect women at all, it makes sense to me that you wouldn’t believe a man would be hittin on them when 9/10 we know this shyt is happening.

I’m never signing on to the internet to defend woman beaters.

Not true at about the finances part . Then turn around and say " if you don't respect women at all" then proceed to say the typical that men are stronger than women everybody knows that. But what most people don't know which we just had domestic violence class in the military it's a greater percentage of women that is violent towards men . It's a greater percentage of women that is verbally abusive to men than men is to women. I don't believe women just to believe women . We just kicked a women out of the military for saying that she was raped and it came back that she didn't get raped . I'm not signing on to defend women who abuser their power cause they can either ....

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not true at about the finances part . Then turn around and say " if you don't respect women at all" then proceed to say the typical that men are stronger than women everybody knows that. But what most people don't know which we just had domestic violence class in the military it's a greater percentage of women that is violent towards men . It's a greater percentage of women that is verbally abusive to men than men is to women. I don't believe women just to believe women . We just kicked a women out of the military for saying that she was raped and it came back that she didn't get raped . I'm not signing on to defend women who abuser their power cause they can either ....

so multiple women and joe are lying about joe putting his hands on women?

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
i listened to the portion of the podcast where she spoke about him...starts at the 49m mark.

fractured her rib once, broke her nose once, knocked her down a flight of steps another time, verbal/emotional abuse...sat next to her at the hospital while she lied to doctors about how she got hurt.

yo...jason lee be getting details outta these women :whoo:

Is that what she said though? I listened to it and heard all of this but it was a bit confusing because she started to go in and out of talking about Vado and Joe.

The most direct questions "was it joe?" was seemingly dodged, and she vaguely said " it's hard to talk about someone who lies".

Not defending joe, just trying to make sense of what is going on, im just as intrigued as the rest of yall

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Its funny cause I remember back when COVID first hit and Joe was doing his IG Live interview series.

Jason hopped on live and gave Joe props for like 30 mins straight talking about how he was leader in their space and how he looks up to him.

4 months later this nikka is on air on his birthday with his ex girlfriend getting him the fukk outta here :mjlol:

These industry nikkas aint ya friend man they know how pretend :francis::manny:
whos jason?

Daps
Yeah I heard also there is a video of what happens to Meg on that night as well ...I can't wait to all the facts come out about that shyt ...I heard that she is delete shyt off he Instagram and shyt ...I can't wait . I hate when people lie and smear somebody else name just because they don't want to take responsibility and accountability ...what are we talking about thoe women don't take accountability or responsibility.

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
What about the case that he won against women that was lying on him ....??
Yeah I heard also there is a video of what happens to Meg on that night as well ...I can't wait to all the facts come out about that shyt ...I heard that she is delete shyt off he Instagram and shyt ...I can't wait . I hate when people lie and smear somebody else name just because they don't want to take responsibility and accountability ...what are we talking about thoe women don't take accountability or responsibility.
Breh joe admitted to abusing these women. fukk is wrong with you