The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Daps
That’s funny cause that’s not the approach joe and mal took regarding Trey Songz. Joe has more allegations than Trey does.

Also, joe somewhat brought this back up when he wanted to have a weekly segment about marriage bootcamp just to shyt on Vado and Tahirys fake relationship. He has talked about her waaaay more in the last few years than vice versa. His favorite story is the one where he talks about breaking into her apartment and hiding under her bed for hours.

This is what caused tahiry he spoke about her like two episodes . My question still remains then why did she agree to do love and hip hop with him a year ago ....NVM . Just to do what she did today if she is that uncomfortable she should want nothing to do with Joe at all and this story would have been out years ago . I guess I'm lucky to be in a position to actually see women lie and HOW they lie even WHY they lie. It's sound to me like she is willing to talk about how or work with Joe as long as a bag is involved ......

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
facts at the bolded. then mal also talks about how dudes who hit women are suckas and doesn't hang around dudes like that while sitting by joe.

Like, Mal was talking about joe when he was doing that, just like when joe was subbing Mal on his political takes in front of him.

But Mal also will say that and dikkride fab in the same sentence.

Daps
Yeah I was gonna mention things like this. She's obviously been stewing at the shots about the podcast attempt, Marriage Bootcamp and OF.

What shots is what I'm trying to figure . Him saying that this may not be a real relationship ? Him saying what happens between her and vado is crazy ? Or them letting them play the on TV only to air a domestic abuse hotline after the show as a sponsor ...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is what caused tahiry he spoke about her like two episodes . My question still remains then why did she agree to do love and hip hop with him a year ago ....NVM . Just to do what she did today if she is that uncomfortable she should want nothing to do with Joe at all and this story would have been out years ago . I guess I'm lucky to be in a position to actually see women lie and HOW they lie even WHY they lie. It's sound to me like she is willing to talk about how or work with Joe as long as a bag is involved ......

Regardless of what kind of character Tahirys has or doesn’t have is kind of irrelevant. Whatever type of looks she was trying to get or money she was trying to make doesn’t undo joe being physically abusive. If a woman has questionable morals you remove yourself from that situation instead of putting her in the hospital, you’re a man, she’s a woman, thats the end of the story.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What shots is what I'm trying to figure . Him saying that this may not be a real relationship ? Him saying what happens between her and vado is crazy ? Or them letting them play the on TV only to air a domestic abuse hotline after the show as a sponsor ...

It’s character assassination. It’s why y’all are treating this situation as Tahiry trying to get another look.

Paint her and vh1 as clout chasers so whatever they say about you won’t be judged the same way.

Daps
Regardless of what kind of character Tahirys has or doesn’t have is kind of irrelevant. Whatever type of looks she was trying to get or money she was trying to make doesn’t undo joe being physically abusive. If a woman has questionable morals you remove yourself from that situation instead of putting her in the hospital, you’re a man, she’s a woman, thats the end of the story.

Yeah okay ..and then bring up 15 years later at a moment in time when he has big plans and positive shyt going on ? I'm say this and I'm done I don't believe half the shyt women say . I've had a women pull knife and a gun on me and as amn I did what I need to do to get out of those situations . I'm in the military and they don't play about domestic violence. I wouldn't be able to get in . In bothy situation the charges was dropped because it witness . I'm say this notion that we just believe women and there is not empathy for men is just Intresting ...if somebody want to bring up shyt I did when I was 15 go ahead .

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah okay ..and then bring up 15 years later at a moment in time when he has big plans and positive shyt going on ? I'm say this and I'm done I don't believe half the shyt women say . I've had a women pull knife and a gun on me and as amn I did what I need to do to get out of those situations . I'm in the military and they don't play about domestic violence. I wouldn't be able to get in . In bothy situation the charges was dropped because it witness . I'm say this notion that we just believe women and there is not empathy for men is just Intresting ...if somebody want to bring up shyt I did when I was 15 go ahead .

Women can be abusive also, we all know that. But it’s far easier for a man to have the physical advantage in these situations which is why we tend to believe the women first and foremost. Up until recently not only did men have the physical advantage but a lot of times we have the financial advantage.

It’s not a level playing field. I mean, if you don’t respect women at all, it makes sense to me that you wouldn’t believe a man would be hittin on them when 9/10 we know this shyt is happening.

I’m never signing on to the internet to defend woman beaters.