The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
UH OH:

:whoo::merchant:

B240374-A-C9-E6-4-C44-B5-EF-DC2-C198-AFCCC.jpg

:sas2::huhldup:
see..i knew all that soap boxing was gone come back on him and she aint the only one :damn:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Anyman with his salt isn't buying this at this point tahiry is known to be violent ...it actually old news . The timing is off with this as well .
This broad is nasty. At the very least hopefully this forces this dude to sever all ties. Literally selling her soul for clout. She would sign to do another season of lhh with Joe at the drop of a dime.

Daps
This broad is nasty. At the very least hopefully this forces this dude to sever all ties. Literally selling her soul for clout. She would sign to do another season of lhh with Joe at the drop of a dime.

Yeah that why I said my peace. Think about it she saying this at time when Joe is in the headlines with Spotify . And now she want to do this ...which can cause problems business wise for him. I hope he never speak her again this shyt here is just very low ...cause most people are going to believe women.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That poster is weird as fukk and is obviously affiliated with them somehow...at least I hope swinging from another nikka nuts like this. Every other post has been that nikka rambling and posting tweets off somebody nobody knows or gives a fukk about.

He said he was a engineer, gotta be Parks. Or maybe he just said that to throw off the scent of being Joe's PCP smuggler, in that case it's Savon or that nikka they don't even bother addressing by name "Screenman".

You've already got people "b..b...but they wanted him in a 360 fukk them :mjlol:" because they don't know how to handle business themselves. If negotiations go sour then you shake their hand for the opportunity that you jumped to sign to and exit the convo, you know your worth, now go get it somewhere else.

Outside of Spotify's vague response you don't know shyt from their perspective, why? Because they're a business and they understand what damage could be done for future clients if they break confidentiality just to let this guy have it. Why would anybody sign there after that, so now flip that question and ask yourself why would Apple or Tidal would sign Joe?

They don't understand this because they're emotional just like Joe is, they're perfect for each other. He scorched earth shytting on everybody when he jumped to Spotify, now he's doing to the place he signed to and name dropping/picking fights with people that could possibly given him a lifeline down the road.

Naw bro, you just don’t get it! Your third eye ain’t open yet.

Joe has a plan, watch.:mjlol:

Daps
"Who's backing you" - Joe Budden. Joe and the JBP will be fine. This slader attempt by tahiry/the industry is just proof that they're making the right choice.

Yeah it just sad to see he's going to go threw Soo much shyt in the month to two months . Now tahiry is running her mouth . DJ akedemics is running his mouth . Gillie is going to pop out and run his mouth. Mal and Rory was right so people on the sidelines that want to see them lose but was fans in the beginning . Mal was talking about how the energy is off but I get it now .

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that why I said my peace. Think about it she saying this at time when Joe is in the headlines with Spotify . And now she want to do this ...which can cause problems business wise for him. I hope he never speak her again this shyt here is just very low ...cause most people are going to believe women.
He rapped about punching her in the ribs. She’s just expounding on her experience.