The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple

Gon be a lot of nikkas wit egg on they face ...I knew he was in his bag when he said Spotify don't have any hardware ....I was like "oh he anit come to play play he definitely know something we not privy to" sound like Spotify is behind in the podcast game but what is new . That alot of companies . Apple had that podcast app and department and didn't even utilize it the right way. Goof ball ass nikkas :mjlol::mjlol:

you work for a dust head relax. he was on spotify nuts, but now they're are company that's behind :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wonder...Joe practically made fun of Cthagod on yesterday’s podcast for starting his YouTube page in Aug 2019. If Joe suddenly started a Patreon wouldn’t anybody with a successful Patreon be able to make fun of him for being late to the game, and say, “you’ve been giving Spotify and your audience a second weekly episode for free for the last two years...and it was all for ‘analytics’ that you never even received from Spotify.”

I know some here think that many of us who are critiquing the situation are haters, but no. We’re obviously fans because we’ve been supporting every episode for years now. We’d like to see Joe and team win, but given his history and understanding the landscape to a certain extent, we simply have questions about the approach and actual goal. That’s all...and it’s fair until we see the end result.

I agree. I literally bought spotify premium for the JBP so I feel it’s within my right to question joe now telling me to delete the app.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. I literally bought spotify premium for the JBP so I feel it’s within my right to question joe now telling me to delete the app.
He is telling people to delete the app? Lol, that's gangsta. Companies dont forget shyt like that, he better hope he wont ever need these bridges that he burns in the future again

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gone keep it real, ain't no way in hell I'm believing Schultz patreon numbers unless there is somewhere legit to verify them. I've heard dude lying in the past about how big he was. Plus as we know part of the game is inflating numbers to make it seem like consumers are missing out so they'll want to sign up too.
He got the Joe Rogan push and "anti-SJW" crowd aka racism denyers.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
UH OH:

:whoo::merchant:

they start talking around 28 minutes :wow:

they specifically touch on it around 49 minutes :damn:

B240374-A-C9-E6-4-C44-B5-EF-DC2-C198-AFCCC.jpg

:sas2::huhldup:

Update:

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You couldn't pay me enough to click something like this and listen...but real quick, speaking in general. Men who abuse women are weirdos...but if every relationship you've ever been in became a pattern of abuse either you are attracted to sociopaths/weirdos...or you're extremely naive...or you are contributing to the atmosphere of abuse in one way or another. Either way, you should probably check yourself after while, that goes for men and women.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I really underestimated how many of you nikkas love the gossip and love and hip hop deep dives.

40 minute segments on a Summer Walker post type shyt

These last 2 eps were great

There's a shift in culture going on right now that will determine the next few decades for black people

Joe is speaking in this context
That you Mal?

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Yo Savon the Duh, nobody cares

you work for a dust head relax. he was on spotify nuts, but now they're are company that's behind :mjlol:

That poster is weird as fukk and is obviously affiliated with them somehow...at least I hope swinging from another nikka nuts like this. Every other post has been that nikka rambling and posting tweets off somebody nobody knows or gives a fukk about.

He said he was a engineer, gotta be Parks. Or maybe he just said that to throw off the scent of being Joe's PCP smuggler, in that case it's Savon or that nikka they don't even bother addressing by name "Screenman".

He is telling people to delete the app? Lol, that's gangsta. Companies dont forget shyt like that, he better hope he wont ever need these bridges that he burns in the future again

You've already got people "b..b...but they wanted him in a 360 fukk them :mjlol:" because they don't know how to handle business themselves. If negotiations go sour then you shake their hand for the opportunity that you jumped to sign to and exit the convo, you know your worth, now go get it somewhere else.

Outside of Spotify's vague response you don't know shyt from their perspective, why? Because they're a business and they understand what damage could be done for future clients if they break confidentiality just to let this guy have it. Why would anybody sign there after that, so now flip that question and ask yourself why would Apple or Tidal would sign Joe?

They don't understand this because they're emotional just like Joe is, they're perfect for each other. He scorched earth shytting on everybody when he jumped to Spotify, now he's doing to the place he signed to and name dropping/picking fights with people that could possibly given him a lifeline down the road.