The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Daps
:mjlol: This is the absolute worst excuse.

listening to this interview, she definitely tried to spare him over the past few years but he kept lying about it so :yeshrug:

How do we know she isn't lying ?? . Spare him ??? of what they haven't been together in forever . Okay so you waited till moment to bring this up ??:what:. Then why be on love and hip hop with him if he know to beat you ass if that's the case ....like I said most nikkas is just going to believe women ...and especially not you don't like Joe .

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
UH OH:

:whoo::merchant:

they start talking around 28 minutes :wow:

B240374-A-C9-E6-4-C44-B5-EF-DC2-C198-AFCCC.jpg

:sas2::huhldup:
Joe called this yesterday when he went live. I think he knew this was dropping and knew something was coming. Typical when it comes to Tahiry.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
How do we know she isn't lying ?? . Spare him ??? of what they haven't been together in forever . Okay so you waited till moment to bring this up ??:what:. Then why be on love and hip hop with him if he know to beat you ass if that's the case ....like I said most nikkas is just going to believe women ...and especially not you don't like Joe .
Joe rapped about shoving her before

he also has the Esther situation

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Even if Tahirys timing is suspect we all know joe beat that woman. She’s not the only one and she has a right to say so. Y’all caping for joe beating women, why? Because you find his podcast entertaining or like his music? Joe has a very long rap sheet when it comes to this so there’s really nothing you can say in defense for him other than teh fact that he didn’t beat on his last two girlfriends.

No better than the simps who were defending Tory or CB.

Joe (and mal) said it himself, nikkas who put they hands on women are absolute suckas. So why does that not apply to him?

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah it just sad to see he's going to go threw Soo much shyt in the month to two months . Now tahiry is running her mouth . DJ akedemics is running his mouth . Gillie is going to pop out and run his mouth. Mal and Rory was right so people on the sidelines that want to see them lose but was fans in the beginning . Mal was talking about how the energy is off but I get it now .
Haters are gonna hate. It's just crazy how nikkas gonna fall for this when they tried it soon he signed to spotify lol. It's the game.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She addresses everything you said in the interview. Joe has been good entertainment for everyone but we can’t pretend this is some slander campaign. He told you he punched a woman in the ribs. He told he’s gone through women’s phones and snapped on them. He told you he hid under Tahiry’s bed waiting for her to come home :mjlol:

Esther Baxter said he dragged her and sat on her, now Tahiry is saying he dragged her around the house before. Everyone can’t be lying

Daps
She addresses everything you said in the interview. Joe has been good entertainment for everyone but we can’t pretend this is some slander campaign. He told you he punched a woman in the ribs. He told he’s gone through women’s phones and snapped on them. He told you he hid under Tahiry’s bed waiting for her to come home :mjlol:

Esther Baxter said he dragged her and sat on her, now Tahiry is saying he dragged her around the house before. Everyone can’t be lying

So Everytime with Joe we are going to bring up shyt that happend more than 10+ years ago ?? Personally I don't get it I don't understand how it went from his Spotify deal to hitting women ...I don't understand ?

Daps
Haters are gonna hate. It's just crazy how nikkas gonna fall for this when they tried it soon he signed to spotify lol. It's the game.

I don't understand personally were all this coming from ...like I said it's only to be a bumpy bride for him for the nest few months.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Everytime with Joe we are going to bring up shyt that happend more than 10+ years ago ?? Personally I don't get it I don't understand how it went from his Spotify deal to hitting women ...I don't understand ?
It’s the era we’re in. Did she see him making headlines again and see some opportunity? Maybe/probably. Was she just triggered with the Vado thing? Maybe/probably. It is what it is

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Low hanging fruit...Like how he's brought how everybody's go to is to bring up the Rae incident whenever they want to throw shots.