The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Daps
Hey...have nikkas tried not beating bytches?

I'm tryna Ng to figure out how do go from his Spotify deal to hitting women ? Like I understand if you just don't like Joe coo. Why do this to him thoe ? It plenty women I'm pretty sure he didn't put hands on ...

Daps
It’s the era we’re in. Did she see him making headlines again and see some opportunity? Maybe/probably. Was she just triggered with the Vado thing? Maybe/probably. It is what it is

Do you know what type of person you have to be to keep bring this up Everytime he had a success or is going threw a rought period ...what type of hatred do you have to have ...for one man ???

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
UH OH:

:whoo::merchant:

they start talking around 28 minutes :wow:

they specifically touch on it around 49 minutes :damn:

B240374-A-C9-E6-4-C44-B5-EF-DC2-C198-AFCCC.jpg

:sas2::huhldup:
whoa... at 49 minutes :damn:

WOW.

JOE.

WOOOOOOOOOW

Daps
I think now I remember why I stopped coming in this thread . It became a watering hole to diss like Joe . This is the oddest thing I've EVER seen .

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if Tahirys timing is suspect we all know joe beat that woman. She’s not the only one and she has a right to say so. Y’all caping for joe beating women, why? Because you find his podcast entertaining or like his music? Joe has a very long rap sheet when it comes to this so there’s really nothing you can say in defense for him other than teh fact that he didn’t beat on his last two girlfriends.

No better than the simps who were defending Tory or CB.

Joe (and mal) said it himself, nikkas who put they hands on women are absolute suckas. So why does that not apply to him?

Look at how angry and out of control Joe is when he is explaining his points and opinions on topics, as a kid with a violent father Joe exhibits signs that he is not in control of his emotions. Him being a younger guy going through bad mental health and drug issues too, I wouldn’t be surprised if he did it and also blocked it out (my dad used to block it out too and not remember)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think now I remember why I stopped coming in this thread . It became a watering hole to diss like Joe . This is the oddest thing I've EVER seen .

It’s funny because a few episodes ago joe went on an entire rant about how he don’t know Tory, and he don’t know Trey Songz, he said he don’t know NONE OF DEM nikkaS. So he ain’t about to throw on his cape to defend them.

Yet, here y’all are. You don’t know joe from a hole in the wall. He’s already admitted to putting his hands on two different women, publicly. We also knows he’s been on pills and dust the last two decades. Yet, y’all somehow think he’s not in the topic of conversation of domestic violence?

That’s not a reputation you can just shake off with a few good years of being reformed. A lot of us will never think about putting our hands on women much less doing the shyt joe’s talked about.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It’s funny because a few episodes ago joe went on an entire rant about how he don’t know Tory, and he don’t know Trey Songz, he said he don’t know NONE OF DEM nikkaS. So he ain’t about to throw on his cape to defend them.

Yet, here y’all are, you don’t know joe from a hole in the wall, although he’s already admitted to putting his hands on two different women, publicly. We also knows he’s been on pills and dust the last two decades. Yet, y’all somehow think he’s not in the topic of conversation of domestic violence?

That’s not a reputation you can just shake off with a few good years of being reformed. A lot of us will never think about putting our hands on women much less doing the shyt joe’s talked about.
Fam. The way she put that shyt.

I don’t know how I can look at dude the same way.

Daps

Yet, here y’all are, you don’t know joe from a hole in the wall, although he’s already admitted to putting his hands on two different women, publicly. We also knows he’s been on pills and dust the last two decades. Yet, y’all somehow think he’s not in the topic of conversation of domestic violence?

No it's funny how the conversation on Joe went and took a complete left .....