The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Mel talking aobut how she was in jail and got charges for witness tampering or w/e :stopitslime:
She framing that shyt like she was really in the streets. Lets be real, she probably got that shyt pressing one of her rich scary white girl friends when she was younger. :bryan:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I mean Mal and Rory told them what he was gonna do. He wants all the money and only wants to pay them out as what they agreed to on their contracts to keep the pay them a certain rate. He really trying to get rid of Ish b/c he still hasn't signed Joe's janky contract. He gave them a warning shot a few months back saying he was gonna do something different and that people weren't talking enough on the pod. Meanwhile this nikka just bought a Ferrari.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

And he dont even drive :dead:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I mean Mal and Rory told them what he was gonna do. He wants all the money and only wants to pay them out as what they agreed to on their contracts to keep the pay them a certain rate. He really trying to get rid of Ish b/c he still hasn't signed Joe's janky contract. He gave them a warning shot a few months back saying he was gonna do something different and that people weren't talking enough on the pod. Meanwhile this nikka just bought a Ferrari.

*reddit link*
Comments from that reddit thread
e0b8d861b41f6e6ccb633aed9b326828.png

498e6062c936f9e534e4bd4b0290b793.png

Ipjt65d.png

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He gotta add a chick with personality, not just someone who entire personality is based off how they look
I thought the episodes with her on were dope :manny:

I dont need her on every show either just every couple months. Or the two loud black chicks from Houston. Bernice was supposed to be on damn near a year ago and either he sat on the interview or she dubbed them.