The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
Money Joe is fukking unbearable :hhh:.. And every other mic is quiet as a mouse when he tells his lame ass stories...

Joe the definition of a lame nikka who's lameness amplifies 100x with money :snoop:

You can tell ish n ice wouldn't fukk with this nikka at all if they weren't on the pod :skip:... And god damn Flip guzzlin Joe's glizzy every pod 🤢
Yeah Money Joe is lame.. i used to not let it ruin the pod for me but that whole “9 to 5 person” thing he was on kinda made me think like … nikka it’s them people that’s paying for your Patreon.. not me but you know what I mean.. I get the clips from my YouTube about the 520 pod and i think I’m about to go there

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
y joe adn the pod be p*ssyfooting around the game line while she giving it up like this about it on other pods :francis:
They act scared to mention it, unless she addressed it on the patreon or something officially?

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Flip got one of them “Boy has crush on girl but can’t have her so he goes overboard making fun of her” type issues with Mel. Its been apparent he wants her bad.
And that man has a whole wife.

Dude lowkey kills the vibe of the show when he makes it awkward with his rants or when he start pocket watching folks.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
Gahdamn, Mel fuccked Mark Lamont too :what:

9f3df21c-8224-4c9a-ab90-4739c20c5ee6_text.gif

Melly Mel Done Been Around The World And Iye Iye Iiiiiii