Daps

Where was all this tough talk for cam?
Is this direct at flip?

This reply
Ipjt65d.png

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Mel sending threats at Flip over Danny makes since. Flip is known as playful, i think Danny is just known as a vlogger.

So was that suspension tweet from Flip about Mel? Joe gonna probably back Mel over Flip. He probably feels he needs a "voice for women".

Probably gonna try to play it off next pod.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mel sending threats at Flip over Danny makes since. Flip is known as playful, i think Danny is just known as a vlogger.

So was that suspension tweet from Flip about Mel? Joe gonna probably back Mel over Flip. He probably feels he needs a "voice for women".

Probably gonna try to play it off next pod.

You believe this? Mel don't even talk like that. I think it's all more COE but I guess we'll see soon.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You believe this? Mel don't even talk like that. I think it's all more COE but I guess we'll see soon.
No, I think it's CoE (hence why I say they will play it off next pod), but it's directed at Flip, not Danny.
It could be some tension there, looking at the danny vid, but doubt she would go to twitter about it. She probably gonna say she was quoting a movie, "i was just posting to see how they would react" or something. She's played the COE game before with being fired or something in the past.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Someone is getting slowly nudged out from the pod if Marc Lamont Hill is now joining them lol
He might be in the Emmany/Jaewon sometime rotation though but jesus they got like 8 people on there at times now

Wild part is it makes me listen to the pod more to just here different takes