The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Yep something is coming soon, but it's on brand for Joe. This iteration of the podcast has been better than it was with just ice and ish though. I've been listening since late 2017 and never missed Rory and Mal but if he switches it up again or adds rotating cast members I might be done as a devoted listener. Plus I have a lot of other podcasts that I'm into now so he would be wise not to rock the boat too much. I do not like listening to the young dude they been having up there lately. I just don't like the weird way young dudes sound these days.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Nahhhh Ish fell off the past few months but he's miles ahead of Ice, Mel, Flip, and E.
Not to me. Ish is pretty much clueless on every topic and he's not funny.

Ish's best quality is that he articulates himself very well compared to the others, but what he's articulating is usually stupid.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to me. Ish is pretty much clueless on every topic and he's not funny.

Ish's best quality is that he articulates himself very well compared to the others, but what he's articulating is usually stupid.

Thats big if you talk for a living. I dont need to agree with the host to appreciate them. Who you got over Ish as a podder?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Thats big if you talk for a living. I dont need to agree with the host to appreciate them. Who you got over Ish as a podder?
I agree I don't need to agree, but there's a difference between not agreeing with a viewpoint and thinking a viewpoint is dumb.

Ish viewpoints are dumb a lot of the times to me

I like Flip more than Ish. Improper Improv was better than the Joe Budden podcast has been for years.

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
I agree I don't need to agree, but there's a difference between not agreeing with a viewpoint and thinking a viewpoint is dumb.

Ish viewpoints are dumb a lot of the times to me

I like Flip more than Ish. Improper Improv was better than the Joe Budden podcast has been for years.
I 1000 percent miss Improper Improv

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Danny was wrong about Mel being gone because she was drunk, but right about there being an issue between flip/mel. The story that was pushed about Mel's neck hurting being the reason why she left in the middle of the pod wasnt true either. Her and flip argued, flip apparently cussed her out or something.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Danny was wrong about Mel being gone because she was drunk, but right about there being an issue between flip/mel. The story that was pushed about Mel's neck hurting being the reason why she left in the middle of the pod wasnt true either. Her and flip argued, flip apparently cussed her out or something.

Flip is a grown ass child..

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Money Joe is fukking unbearable :hhh:.. And every other mic is quiet as a mouse when he tells his lame ass stories...

Joe the definition of a lame nikka who's lameness amplifies 100x with money :snoop:

You can tell ish n ice wouldn't fukk with this nikka at all if they weren't on the pod :skip:... And god damn Flip guzzlin Joe's glizzy every pod 🤢